"I'm stuck"

I'm sorry for the late post. I have been frustrated with homework this week so yeah. I hope you enjoy this chapter and thank you very much for reading it. Don't forget to keep smiling and do your best as always. :-)

"Hello?"
.................

The soft blue sky were shining above me. Those smooth fluffy edges of the clouds remind me of cotton candy. Then a green pixels started to  form , continue with the brown pixels to finish its shape. I watch those doing its work without blinking. It looks like a real life stop motion movie.
Amazing.
When everything were form completely, a big cherry blossom tree emerge right behind me. One of its leaf fly down and landed firmly on my hair. I stand there for a long time, trying to get all of the tree's details at once. I want to scratch my hair from the ticklish leaf, but something stop me. There's something in my hand. I look down, wondering what it might be. A book and a pen. It looks familiar. I study it closely and notice that it's not a book. Not a pen. A dream diary and a pen for writing a dream diary.
Weird.
How do it get here?
I don't know. Oh well. Deal with it. 

I look around, trying to find sight of  a house or human...or a goddess.
Truly I know I'm here for a reason. Braden.
I start walking casually, holding my pen and a dream diary firmly. I recognise the view really quickly. It's not the way to Braden's house. But you know what, I can't get lost in my dream. Maybe.
The endless rocky steppe stop to one of the house. I stop and stare for a long time, trying to adjust my eyesight to the view.
Plants at the right, check.
Chimney smoking, check.
Romantic gleaming light through the window, check.
Okay, this is it. Braden's house.

I start doing the stupidest idea again. Open a doorknob. Slowly I did that and I let a warm welcome to myself as I enter the room. Things is still the same though.
" Uh hum"
A loud excuse-me signal caught my attention from staring at the fire. I look to the dark kitchen's entrance and a human shape appear. It's Braden.
Oh lord, those blue eyes.
He showed up in a fake smile though it is so obvious to see he is trying to. My heart beats fast. I try to look at his hands to make sure he doesn't grabs a knife or something. He doesn't.
" I've ready your bed. It's upstairs. Come on. I'll show you the way.", he says waving his right hand.
I pause for a moment, with my eyes open widely." Wait. What are you saying", I say in confusion. 
"Why am I sleeping in his house?"
" Your bedroom. You're staying here. Where are you going to sleep then?", he says acting like I know what's going on.
Uh...uh....uh. What is going on here?
I didn't respond for a moment.
" Why?", I say in a very frustrated way. I really want to know what the heck is going on.
" Oh. I forgot to tell you. Uh...I'm the son ...of the ....goddess of dreams ...so I have this kind of vision to see every dreamers future. Or it's just my job. So...unfortunately I must say....you are stuck..in your dreams...because of my dad...no i mean...you just have to be like this.", he says making a frown face demonstrating confusing explanation. I was just standing there, wondering what happen , but that doesn't matter. What matters is the bad news. I'm stuck.
Kate Hollery.
You're stuck in your dream.
This time my heart beats faster.
Braden comes hold my hands. I remember the softness of it.
" Don't worry. I'm here for you. I'll try to find a way to let you out. Don't be sad.", he says giving the small smile.
I can't calm my heart down. I was thinking about my parents and stuff and more and things. I really must be awaken, but I'm sure I can't.
I breathe loudly.
I'm doom