The diary

"Ring ring ring", the bell rings in the school hall way. I look at Lark. She was packing her bag.
" Hey. Want to go for an ice cream?", I ask her.
She turns back at me flipping her hair touching my face. Those sharp ends poke me hard through my cheeks.
" Sorry man. I have an important appointment with my parents tonight. I'm sorry. Gotta go! Bye see ya!", she apologize and sprint out  through the crowd.
"Bye.", I say in a small voice as it was fading away. I'm not sure if Lark was telling the truth. I mean she always tell me about her situations and more, but this time, she doesn't anymore. I pack my stuff and head out home.
I walk into the noisy hallway, avoiding some obstacles(people)around me.
I walk through the Busy street (china town) so I don't get too lonely.
I walk pass the ice cream shop to remember the daydream I have.
I walk pass the park to finish my journey .
And here I am. Home.
I walk inside with a frown on my face, showing how exhausted I am.
"What's wrong honey? Bad day?", my mom ask while taking the cookies out of the old oven.

I didn't answer her.

" Want to help me take out some roses?", my dad ask from the living room.
I smile and drop my bag and run to our garden with my dad.

The smooth air breathe softly outside. I could see large eyes of some owls in the nearby forest. The street lights flicker to the desolate walk street. It was peaceful enough.
I turn and see our roses grow tall. It was fresh red. It reminds me of.....Braden.
I grin.
After some dad-and-daughter work outside, we wash our hands and head to dinner table.
"Dinner is ready", mom shouts taking off her kitty mitten.
I sit where I should sit and look at my dish.
MASH POTATOES!
My favourite!
My stomach growls as hard as it can.
" Don't worry buddy. I'll feed you!", I look down and tell my stomach. I scoop up a handful of mash potatoes and dump it into my mouth. It was amazing.
Dinner was finish.
Out of shower, I dry my hair. I think for a moment and go inside my treasure chest. I dig deep to see if there's an empty book. BINGO! An old rusty looking book that my grandpa have left for me before he go for an adventure. He used to told me that the book should only be written with something miracle happen on that day. I couldn't let myself think deeply as I agree to record my dreams in that book. Every experiences I have with Braden, will be written in this book.I hurry to my desk and grab my pen.

8:15 May 29.

My name is Kate Hollery, age 16 and I always have a dream about a boy that I find out his name is Braden. So in here I'm gonna write things I did in my dreams and....daydreams. Today is the first page so wait until tomorrow. Hopefully...
Bye.

I let out a sigh as I know what will going to happen once I close my eyes.

I shut my diary close and head to bed.
Oh goodness.
I think.
I don't know why I should be scared of. Maybe it's because of Braden.
Stop it Kate Hollery.
I shut my eyes close.

Though this chapter is short and confuse, but just know Kate keeps a dream diary. Wait for the next chapter peeps.