The News

*Turn back to the time Kate was stuck in her dream the first day*

Kate's mom:  Ann

Kate's Dad: Clinton a.k.a Clin

*Phone ringing*  

"Kate, is that your phone ringing? Honey, it's already 7 ,you're going to be late for school!", Ann knocks on the door twice signalling Kate to wake up.

Ann didn't receive any answer for a moment, thinking that Kate is still sleeping deeply, so decided to give out the second boisterous knock on the door in anger.

"KATE HOLLERY, WAKE UP NOW THIS INSTANCE OR I ENETR THE ROOM!", Ann shout , expected that Kate might respond.

Still, no respond has been given. With a suspicious thought, Ann have no choice but to enter the room. 

From the moment Ann turns the doorknob around, she has discovered Kate, lying on the bed very amicable. Ann starts to shake Kate in order to wake her up, but she didn't move. With another 2-3 shakes, Ann gives up and tries to find the problem. She takes her hand and check Kate's heart beat by her wrist pulse, and that was when everything rotate 360 degrees with darkness. Ann release Kate's hand immediately, with both hands shaking  boisterous, not knowing how exactly should she feels at that moment. 

With tears streaming down her cheeks and stop at her chin, she puts one hand over her mouth and shout with anguish. Tears coming down on her face even more. She kneels down, not knowing what to do in such a short moment. She rushes out and call for help.

"Clin! Clin! Where are you?! Clin! I need you! Come upstairs! CLIN!", she shouts exhaustedly. 

Back in the kitchen, Clin was doing dishes. When Ann shouts through the living room, he directly put down the plates in the sink, wash his hands, and sprint upstairs to catch up with Ann.

"Honey, what's wrong? Why shout in a fresh morning, aye?", Clin says, tapping Ann's back to get her attention.

Ann turns back while mourning, and promptly hugs Clin tightly.

Clin hugs her back , sharing the warmth , and both being in shock for never seeing his wife cries in the middle of the morning, but he curiously want to know whats going on.

"Ann, what happen? Why are you crying?".

"Kate..! Kate..she's..not..breathing..!", Ann cries even more with miserable.

Clin was even shocker. His hand was cold, his face turns pail, and his body started to shake. Without any word, he rushes through Kate's room and kneel down to check on her.

He puts his hand on her wrist pulse and receive that his daughter is no longer will be on Earth again. He puts his hands on her cheek and slowly feel her delicate skin with tears coming down from his eyes. He cried harder and harder than ever. 

Ann walks slowly to her husband and kneels down with him, hugging him and share the miserably moment each other. They both cry endlessly, feeling hopeless than ever...to their daughter.