Love at First Sight

Emily's POV:

I went to the casino since I didn't have work or anything to do today, plus, I also wanted to see Seraph. When I got there, I immediately saw Seraph and hugged her, and she hugged me back. ''Hey Girl!'' ''hey! Emily how's it goin?'' ''Good! say wanna order some drinks?'' ''Sure thing!''. As we walked over to the bar, I noticed that Cuphead and Mugman were there working at the bar. when we got to the bar, we both sat down next to each other, '' oh hey Seraph and....Emily what can I get for you two?'' I noticed that when he said my name it was rather slowly and he was blushing. '' Hey Mugman! could I just have the usual please?'' ''Sure thing Seraph and what about you Emily?'' ''Hi, could I get a cocktail?'' '' Sure thing!'' after We ordered our drinks, we asked him if he had time to sit and drink with us and he said yes. '' thanks girls I really needed a break'' '' Sure thing!'' '' yeah, no problem!''.  after what felt like three hours of talking it was time for the casino to close, so, we all said our goodbyes and left. when I got home, I couldn't stop thinking of Mugman so to clear my mind, I decided to take a quick shower and head off to bed. After the shower I got dressed and layed down as I slowly drifted away to sleep, I only had one thing left on my mind, '' Love at first sight''