Chapter Eighteen

Piper's Pov
The thoughts just grew more stupid with more time passing by. If sleep was one thing I could have, it would ease a lot of my boredom and keep my thoughts from raising just from being awake all the damn time left me with my thoughts way too much then I was already gonna like. If my knowledge was right Alice was visiting out in Forks. She always let too much information slip out during her random visits with me.

Who was I to stop her from visiting her favorite human friend. I didn't argue much or say much. Just said crash stuff was happening back there and making sure it wasn't bad enough to the point of people's future changing for better or for worse?

She was always on the danger side. I was pacing around the apartment even more, with a steady like groan. I just having this unease guilt in my stomach like it was doing flips and was warning me of something , making my way over to the phone I trailed my head over and over to remember Charlie's home number before dialing it.

I held the phone close to my ear eager like hearing the dialing before a loud voice was speaking. I didn't recognize the male voice that was speaking, shaking out my own hair I spoke even more I could ignore it for now... I was a little more concerned about Bella and I wasn't sure why.

"I'd like to speak to Charlie please?" I could hear the breath intake before, another word was spoken. It caused a whole new bunch of pain to crash down on me.

"I'm sorry he's not here right now... he's planning a funeral?" Did Bella... Is that why Alice was out there visiting, and she couldn't even tell me? That's why this guilt was so longed into the pit of my stomach because I could feel our bond was almost gone, that deep down it was my fault. slamming the phone away after hanging up or crushed under the strength. I couldn't already breath yet it felt like there was not a single dose of air in my body. I almost collapsed right then and there.

I grabbed at the side of my head in shock the dry blur to my eyes took over I wanted to cry, all that could leave me was a small scream and exclaim. I killed her.. I fucking killed the girl I loved thinking it was protecting her.. And she was gone, she was gone from my life just like that.

________________________________
Bella's Pov
I eyes Jacob odd like, holding the bus for closer over my shoulders as he hung up the yellow phone back on the receiver. This odd chill went down my entire body watching as he turned to face me once he was done.

"Who was that Jake?" I asked softly seeing the way his hands clutched and unclutched before he was speaking looking to the side a little, jaw clinched in place.

"No one they were asking for Charlie." His tone I didn't really like it to the full max, turning around towards the kitchen entrance I speed walk, just in time for Alice to rushed towards me with a panicked expression over her face grabbing at my arms sadly.

"Bella... It's Piper she thinks your dead.. She's.. my visions she distraught, she's angry she.." Alice looked to be in so much pain. I felt my lip tremble and my body shake before I was spinning around confusion like snapping out at Jake with my trembling hands grabbing at my hair a bit.

"That was Piper.. Why didn't you let me speak to her!" I shouted stepping towards Jacob even more fast like, it was a deep rage of sadness in my eyes. Her name was like dream laced into the sky.

"She didn't ask for you." Jacob exclaimed back at me.

"I don't care you could have still gave it to me!" I shouted even more my hands trembling before Alice was making me whip around taking my arms in her hands.

"Bella we have to go.. She's going to the Volturi please we have to go." It didn't even cross my mind how crazy it sounded, yanking the blanket off me, I stormed out of the house after Alice quick like towards her car in the drive way, slipping into the passenger seat. I clicked on the seat belt rough like. Alice inhaled a small bit when Jacob had stormed out after us both grabbing at the window speaking to me.

"Bella please.." I looked at him my eyes pulsing slightly with a heavy breath, I grabbed at his hand from across the window giving it a small soft squeeze.

"I'm sorry Jake.. Tell my dad I'm sorry too."