Chapter Two

Piper's Pov
The day just seemed to drag on and on and it was making me slowly annoyed, everyone was either talking about one us or two the new girl at school and I just wanted to go home so I could watch TV and pretend to sleep, cause that's what I did.

Or I would go hunt for a bit. I sat in my last class of the day biology listening to the loud chatter reading a book everyone was so bubbly, and I had no idea how they were.

I breathed in for just a quick second and my eyes went wide as I shut my book a scent hitting me at full speed. The fan blowing it into my way as I gripped onto the table seeing her brown hair blow with the breeze as our teacher pointed her over to sit right next to me.

It was the new girl and her scent... It was bad I wanted to drink her so badly.

Edward I know you can hear me, I need you to come get me I begged in my mind having her this close to me was making it even harder. I felt my eyes shift from gold to a faint black.

I could feel she was flustered as well as nervous. I flicked my eyes across to watch her as she looked down at her notebook a bit.

I'm coming Pipper hold on for a bit Edward answered back. I looked away for a moment to pretend to breathe in and out for a bit feeling her eyes on me.

This feeling... I know this feeling even if I never have had it happen before... She was my blood singer she had to be.

______________
"Piper are you sure you're not exaggerating about this were I had to come pick you up from class?" Edward questioned walking side by side with me to the main office.

"Why would I exaggerate this, I've never had this weird feeling happen ever Edward I was gonna kill her right there and drink all her blood and I'm usual really good at holding in my thirst." I snapped out Edward quickly grabbed me.

"I know Piper I know, but you need to calm down alright before you do something crazy, go try and change your class alright then will figure out what to do." He told me softly.

I gazed at him gently and slowly nodded both us kept quiet through the whole walkthrough entering the office I went up to the lady at the front desk.

"Hi, can I change one of my classes?" I asked her leaning up on the desk a bit.

"I'm sorry dear all the spots in others classes are full." I looked at her a little shocked biting my lip.

"You have to be kidding something must be open art, gym forsakes, something," I called.

"Just a minute dear." She called to whoever entered and I tensed up smelling Bella's scent again biting my lip gripping my backpack.

"I'll just have to endure it then," I called out turning around. I slightly brushed past Bella meeting Edward outside who grabbed my arm leading me straight out the school fast.

"I can't stay here anymore." I groaned out hard as I looked at Edward who shook his head at me.

"When we get home I'm gonna help you pack and your gonna stay with our cousins for a bit just until your calm and know you can be around her, if she is your blood singer no one is gonna approve because she is human what if she finds out what we are," Edward called out quickly.

I sighed heavy like tossing my backpack in the back seat of his car.

"I don't know Edward I don't even know what having a mate feels like, but if she is I'm gonna protect her, I wanna get close with her as strange as it may sound you all have your mates I don't how am I suppose to know what it is like." I strained out looking at him sadly.

Edward's whole face went soft as he looked at me gently started playing with my hair.

"Its a feeling of everything Piper...you'll do everything for her, protect her she's your mate." He whispered and I gazed at him softly relaxing to his touch.

"I have to get my thirst under control first, and I cant read her either," I mumbled Edward looked at me confused.

"What do you mean you can't read her?" He asked.

"Edward look at me and tell me that you can read her mind?" I asked him leaning back on the car door.

Edward opened his mouth to try and say something but then quickly shut it.

"Okay you're right I can't her mind is like blank like there is a block from stopping me." He explained.

"That's how it is when I try," I called out sighing a little.

"I'll figure all this out when I come back next week lets go home so I pack a little," I told him. He slowly nodded opening the door for me and I got in leaning back in the seat as I looked out the window.

My mind was swirling around with thoughts and I'm sure my emotions were everywhere that Jasper could feel them. But I just wanted to be alone for a while and be with our cousin's in Alaska. Blood singer who would have thought.