Door step Delivery

[Nighttime in Surrey you could see an owl on the street sign PRIVET DRIVE. Infront of one of the brown bricked houses you could see an elderly man with crimson robes and a long white beard his name was Albus Dumbledore. He takes out his deliminator and activates it. "I want one" all the Marauders, Gemini, and weasley twins say. They all recieve a loud no in response by everyone scared of what they would do if they got one. Dumbledore zaps all the lights out of the lampposts. He puts away the device when a cat meows. They see him look at the cat. "Minnie!" the marauders and Gemini yell. "how many times have i told you to stop calling me that and please Gemini don't be like them" Minne said. "Don't worry minnie i'm not like them" gemini took a dramatic pause "I'm better" she says dramaticly. 

Dumbledore: I should have knows that you would be here Professor McGonagall. (The cat sends him a dumb look while slowly transforming back to a woman with a tall hat. McGonagall: Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumours true, Albus? She tries to hold her tears in, she always loved lily and james they were her favorite students. Dumbledore: I'm Afraid so, Professor. The good and the bad.

''What rumours, what is she talking about?" exclamied lily looking like she is about to have a panic attack. "You'll see mum just know that its not good" Gemini said.  Lily looked happy that she called her mum but still worried for her kids.

McGonagall: What about the twins? Are they safe?
Dumbledore: Hagrid is bringing them.
McGonagall: Is it wise to trust Hagrid with them.
Dumbledore: Don't worry professor I would trust Hagrid with my life.

"So would we" Harry says proudly making Hagrid blush. "Just not with our secrets" Gemini finished. Causing a bunch of laughter through the great hall.

Dumbldore and Minnie hear a motor bike sound causing them to look up to see a flying motorbike in the air.

"Thats mine" yelled sirius causing people to scoot away knowing a blacks temper is almost as bad as evans.

It skids to a stop on the street. A large man with shoulder length hair and a beard named Ruberus Hagrid takes off his goggles.

Hagrid: Professor Dumbledore, Sir, Professor McGonagall.
Dumbledore: No problems i hope.
Hagrid: No sir, Harry fell asleep as soon as we took off while Gemini glared. Try not to wake him.

Hagrid hands over the twins to dumbledore.

"Look how cute they are i just want to pinch their cheeks so bad." causing harry to turn bright red and Gemini to yell about her not being cute now and that she still was. "I think your still cute" regulas said but quietly so she wouldn't hear.

McGonagall: Albus, do you think it's safe, leaving them with these people? I've watched them all day. There're the worst muggles i have ever met.

"Should have listened to minnie" Gemini scoffed while rolling her eyes. The only person who heard her was a black haired slytherin boy who could only hope nothing bad would happen.

Dumbledore: They are the only family they have left.
McGonagall: This boy and girl will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know their name.
Dumbledore: Exactly, there better off growing up away from all that. Until there ready.

Dumbledore places harry and gemini on the front pourch of the Dursleys. Hagrid crying a little bit away from the house.

Dumbledore: There, there Hagrid. It's not really doodbye, after all.
(Dumbledore places a note with the babies.)

"You left them on a doorstep in the end of October and only left a letter!" Lily was furious and she was not backing down without a fights. "Trust me mom i made a club for all the stupid things that goat has done you can join if you want. I don't want to toot my own horn but im president" Gemini said smugly.

Dumbledore: Good luck harry and Gemini potter. "Thanks will need it" the twins said.

(the screen going black after showing harrys lightning bold scare on his forehead and Geminis' Snake scare on her shoulder.)

"omg i cant wait to watch the rest." some people say while the twins were not looking foward to the begining, and praying they wouldn't have to calm their parents from murder alot. Which is a lost cause because if Gemini is anything like lily then they are going to have some issues a lot of murderous issues.

Hey guys i hoped you like the chapter and get ready
for some drama to unfold. Lets just say Gemini
finds out a bunch of stuff the old goat tried to keep away!

There will be more lily and gemini moments plus Gemini and
Regulas moments. 

                                                                                  Xoxo bree