Keeper of the Keys

(Without coat and hat)

[That stormy night, a tall house on a rock island somewhere out at sea. The Dursleys (potters) have moved there due to the chaos with the letters. The family is sleeping, Mrs and Mr Dursley on a bed, Dudley on the couch, and the twins on the floor.  The twins have drawn a birthday cake which reads, Happy birthday Harry and Gemini. Harry looks at Dudleys watch, which beeps 12:00.]

Harry:Make a wish Gemini.
Gemini: Make a wish Harry. [They blow the "candles" on the drawn birthday cake]
There parents and friends plus regulas vow to get revenge and throw them the best birthday ever.
[Suddenly, the door thumps, in sync with the thunder flashing. Harry and Gemini jump up and backs away behind the wall. While Dudley cowers on a windowsill. Perunia and Vernon appear with Vernon holding a gun.]
They had a Gun! everyone shouts. "Whats a gun" asked Regulas worried for the twins. "A gun is a weapon that can kill anyone with a single shot." lily explained furious.

Vernon: who's there? Ahhh! [The door bangs again and then falls down, and a giant man appears. He comes through the space the door once stood. His name is Hagrid.
Hagrid: Sorry bout that [He picks up the door]
Vernon: [Aiming his gun at him] I demand that you leave at once, sir! You are breaking and entering!
[Perunia gasps in fear, Hagrid grabs the gun and bends it upwards.]
Hagrid: Dry up Dursley you great prune. [The gun goes off blasting a hole in the celing, causing the two to shriek in fear. Hagrid notices Dudley] boy i havent seen you since you was a baby Harry, but you're a bit more along than i would have expected. Particularly round in the middle. Now where is your sister?
Dudley: I-i-i'm not Harry.

[Out comes Harry and Gemini behind the wall.]
The twins: we are
Hagrid: oh, well of course you are! Got something for ya both. Afraid i might have sat on it at some point. I imagine that it'll taste fine just the same. Ahh. Bake it myself. [Hands the cake to the twins] Words and all.
[Harry opens the box which reads "Hapee Birdae Harry and Gemini" in green Frosting.]
"Thank you Hagrid i Don't know how to repay you" lily said. "Yes thank you Hagrid" Said james. The twins smile at Hagrid and wink at him.
Twins: Thank you!
Hagrid: It's not everyday that you young man and women turn eleven, now is it.
[Hagrid sits down on the sofa, takes out an umbrells and points it at the empty fire. Two sparks fly out and the fire starts. The Family gasps.]

Harry: [Puts down the cake] Excuse me, who are you?
Hagrid: Ruberus Hagrid, Keeper of keys and grounds at Hogwarts. Course you'll know all about Hogwarts.
Gemini: Sorry but what is Hogwarts.
Hagrid:No? Blimy guys didn't you ever wonder where you mum and dad learned it all?
Harry: Learned what?
Hagrid: You're a wizard Harry and you're a witch Gemini.
Gemini: That is offensive!
Lily laughs because she said the same thing. Gemini has always been a mommys girl while harry was a daddys boy but Gemini loves to prank.
Hagrid: No not an insult, as in magic.
Gemini: Oh! WICKED!
[Harry looks confused while Gemini smirks]

Harry: I'm a what.
Gemini: Didn't you hear Harry your a Dog doesnt that make so much since.
Harry: Really Gem?
Hagrid: A wizard. and thumping good one both of you.
Harry: You made a mistake. Im Just harry i can't be a wizard.
Hagrid: Well just Harry. Did you ever make anything Happen? Anything you couldn't explain when you were angry or scared?
Harry: Oh.

[Dudley shimpers, Hagrid hands Harry and Gem their letters. The twins open them.]
Twins: Dear, Mr/Ms. potter. We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts' School of Witchcraft and  Wizardry.
Vernon: They'll not be going! We swore when we took them in we'd put a stop to this rubbish!
Gemini: You Knew? You knew all along and never told us? [ With a glare that would make the devil sweat and drop to his knees.]
You can see lily smiling pround that her little flower can make anyman fall to there knees.
Petunia:Of course we knew. How could you not be? My perfect sister being who she was. Oh my mother and father were so proud the day she got her letter. We have a witch in the family. Isn't wonderful? I was the only one to see her for what she really was a FREAK! And then she met that potter, and then she had you, and i knew you'd be just the same, Just as strange, just as abnormal. And then she went and got herself blown up. And we were landed with you two.
Lily cries knowing what her sister thanks about her. Gemini looks at her mom and promises Vengence to the dursleys because they didn't just hurt her brother and day with the name calling, but they made one of the most important person in her life cry and that does not stand with her. "Don't worry mom you don't have to worry much longer i'll get revenge on her for what she did." Gem said. Lily just smiles with love to her kids showing in her eyes.
Harry: Blown up! You told us they died in a car crash.
Hagrid: A Car crash? A car crash killed James and Lily Potter?
Petunia: We had to tell them something.
Hagrid: It's an outrage! It's a scandal!
Gemini: [eyes red with rage that would but the devils to shame] HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT OUR MOTHER! SHE WAS PROBABLY ONE OF THE NICESZ PERSON ALIVE! HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT OUR DAD AS WELL! YOU HAG YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN OLD BITTER WOMAN WHO COULDN'T PUT THERE JELOUSEY AWAY EVEN WHEN SHE DIED! GOD JUST GROW UP ALREADY!
[The dursley our scared while harry tries to calm his sister down.]
Vernon: They will not be going!
Hagrid: Oh and i suppose a great muggle like yourself is going to stop them, are you?
Harry: Muggle?
Hagrid:[To harry calmly] Non magic fold. [he immediately draws his attention back to the dursleys in anger] These twins had there name down ever since they were born. [As hagrid was taking, dudley was munching on the Twins cake.] There going to the finest school of witchcraft and wizardry in the world, and they'll be under the finest headmaster that Hogwarts has ever seen: Albus Dumbledore.

[The twins share a look and shake their head not like him at all.]
Vernon: I will not pay for some crackpot old fool to teach them magic tricks!
[Hagrid whips out his umbrella and points it at Vernon threatenigly.]
Hagrid: Never,l insult Albus Dumbledore in fornt of me.
[Hagrid finally sees dudley eating Harry and Gems cake and aims his umbrella at his rear. He fires a magic spark at it causing a pink tail to grow.]
Everyone burst out laughing the FG generation, Gemini, Sirius, James, and Regulas on the floor laughing so hard.
Dudley: Ahh!

[The dursleys shriek in both fright and horror, as they run off out of sight. Harry laughs at this while Gem rolls on the floor struggling to breathe from laughing so hard.]
Hagrid: Oh um i'd appreciate if you didn't tell anyone at hogwarts about that. Strictly speaking, I'm not allowed to do magic.
Harry: {Nods} okay.
Hagrid: [Checks his watch] Ooh, we're a bit behind schedule. Best be off.[ He goes off to the door and pulls it down again, before stepping out. He turns to the twins] Unless, you'd rather stay, of course. Hmmm?
[ He walks out. The twins grin, looks back at the direction where the Dursleys are gone, and Grins again, before grabbing their jackets and join Hagrid on their journey to london, but not before Gem flips off the Dursleys.]

Hey guys sorry i haven't posted in a few weeks school has been very rough these last couple of weeks but it is finally better besides having ACTs soon. But I love these lily and Gemini moments. These next couple chapters our gong to be juciey cause they finally learn the truth. But i love you guys and thank you for reading this It means a lot.

                                                             Xoxo Bree