First day of class

(Under school robe)

(Under school robe)

{early morning at Hogwarts, Harry and Ron are running in the corridors, late for Transfiguration class. In the class, a cat is sitting on the desk. Harry and Ron rush in; Hermione Rolls her eyes in annoyance while Gemini smirks in amusement.}

Ron: Whew, we made it. Can you imagine the look on McGonagall's face if we were late?\
[The cat jumps off the desk and transforms into Professor Minnie. The boys and Gemini are amazed.]

Ron: That was bloody brilliant.
McGonagall: Thank you for that assessment, Mr.Wealsey. Perhaps if i were to transfigure you and Mr. Potter and yourself into a pocketwatch, that way you might be on time.
Harry:We got lost.
McGonagall:Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats.

The marauders and Gemini smirk, Regulas is seen shaking his head with how much his soulmate is like his brother.

[Later on, inside Snap's potions classroom, the students are talking, sitting near steaming cauldrons. The door slams open and snape comes rushing in.

Snape: There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, i don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion making. However, for those selcet few...[looks at Draco, who smiles] who possess the quality of being in my class. I can teach you how to bewich the mind and ensnare the sences. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper...[Draco looks on smirking] in death. [Snape sees Gemini falling asleep] Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough to not...pay....attention. [Hermione nudges Gemini awake making her glare at Snape] Ms. Potter. Our new celebrity. Tell me, what would i get if i added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood? Another one where would you look if i asked you to find me a bezoar? Also what's the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?
Germini: Asphodel and wormwood make a sleeping potion so powerful, it is known as the Draught of living death. A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save you from most poisons. As for monkshood and wolfsbane, they are the same plant, which also goes by the name of aconite. Is that all Professor Snape?

Snape: Well, very good. But 5 points will be taken from Gryffindor for a classmate sleeping in class.

"Thats my baby"Lily said. "Yessss, you tell him, also good job baby for losing points on your first day!" James said.

[in the great hall, around midday. The students are all doing their homework. Seamus is trying a spell on a cup.]

Seamus: Eye of the rabbit, harp string hum. Turn this water, into rum. [Looks in cup and shakes head.] Eye of rabbit, harp strung hum...
Gemini: What's Seamus trying to do to that glass of water? And do you think he will share?
Ron: Turn it into rum. Actually managed a weak tea yesterday, befrore-
[ron was cut off when a mighty flash occurs. We now see that the cup has exploded and Seamus is left charred. Serveral students laugh at this as Hermione fans away the smoke with her hand.]

[Suddenly a flock of owls start coming into the hall form the rafters above]

Ron:Ah. Mail's here!

The owls soar by, dropping parcels to students. Gemini and Harry get nothing. She sees the newspaper Ron has put down.]

James, lily, and Regulas plus there friends frown at them not getting anything. Lily and james vow that they will get something everyday. Regulas vows that his love will never feel like she is not important ,and will recieve so many presents from him.

Harry: Can I borrow this? [Ron nods] Thanks.
[neville is unwrapping a gift. It is a clear glass ball with a gold banner around it.]

Dean: Look! Nevilles got a Remembrall!
Hermione: I've read about those. When the smoke turns read, [the smoke turns red] it means you've forgotten something.
Neville: The only problem is, i can't remember what i've forgotten?
Gemini: Your Robes Nevs.
Harry: Hey Ron, Somebody broke into Gringotts, listen. Believed to be the work of dark witches or wizards unknown, Gringotts goblins, while acknowledging the breach, insist that nothing was taken. The vault in question, number 713, had in fact been emptied earlier that same day. That's odd, That's the vault hagrid went to.

"No flower, prongslett don't inherit your brains from your dad" Lily said. A hey is heard from the background. Regulas is worried for his soulmate but still has his Pureblood mask on to not show it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey besties,
i came up with nicknames for them Flower(Gemini) Prongslett(Harry)

Regulas will not be shown untill 2nd year i have a plan for how he is going to come in.
Hope you liked the chapter i'm going to try and post again today if i have time.