New friends

*End of chapter you will find out who Harrys soulmate is*
*Outfit should be above*

[Twins sit in a compartment and get ready for the journey ahead of them. Few minutes later a red headed boy arrives in the doorway.]

Ron: Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full.
Harry: [being the nicer twin he is responded first] No, not at all.
Ron: [Sits across from Gemini] I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley.
Harry: I'm Harry Pottor and this is my twin Gemini.
[Gemini just gives him a wave of her fingers and a wink then looks out the window.]

"Giving off Queen energy right there." said Marlene. "Duh how would the world not survive without me." Said Gemini. Harry gives his twin a look and shakes his head at her. "Sis we talked about this you have got to tone down the ego a little." Said harry. "Whyyyyyyy" pounted Gemini. Lily just gives a head shake and gives gemini a hug for comfort. James is seen glaring at Regulas for looking at his little Prongslet.

Ron: So-so it's true? I mean, do you really have the...the...
Gemini: What dude cmon say it! We don't have all day.
Ron: The scar...?

"RON WEASLEY YOU CANT ASK THAT" Molly yells. "It's okay Mrs. Weasley!" Harry tells her.

Harry: Oh [Lifts up his hair to reveal it.]
Ron: Wicked
[Gemini is seen staring in shock at what just happened. A trolley comes by the compartment, full of sweets.]
Woman: Anything off the trolley, dears?
Ron:[Holds up his mushed sandwiches] No, thanks, I'm all set.
Harry: we'll take the lot! [Pulls out coins]
Ron:Whoa!!!

[Some time later, Harry and Ron where sitting together eating bundles of sweets while Gemini was still not paying them any attention. Gemini had a feeling like something was about to happen. Ron's rat, Scabbers, is perched on Ron's knee, a box over his head.]

Glares were thrown by yours truly redhead Gemini.

Harry:Bertie Bott's Every flavour beans?
Ron: They mean every flavour! George swears he got a boogey flavored one once!

Looks where thrown at George. "How do you know what it taste like George" Teased Gemini. "Ask Fred" was all george said. Gemini laughed causing Regulas to smile slightly. He was scared she would reject him so he kept his distance (For now). "Filthy Blood traitors" Walburga said. "Shut up mother no one wants to hear you screaming like a banshee all the time" Regulas said with a glare.

[Gemini raised her eyebrow at that]
Gemini: [Picks up a Chocolate frog] Whats this?
Harry: Its not a real frog is it?
Ron: It's just a spell. Besides, it's the cards you want. Each pack you get a famous witch or wizard. I got about 500 myself.

"7,000" Smirked Remus. "10,950 and im on a card myself" Gemini said while winking.

[ Harry opens the package, and a chocolate frog jumps onto the window and climbs up.]

Ron: Watch It! [The frog reaches the open gap in the window, and jumps out] Oh, that's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them to begin with.
Harry: I got dumbledore! [Gemini just rolled her eyes already done with the world.]
Ron: Yeah i got about 6 of him he's kinda common.
Harry: Hey, He's gone.
Ron: well, you can't expect him to hang around all day, can you?
[Scabbers squeaks] This is Scabbers, by the way, Pathetic, isn't he?
Gemini:Yes he is.
Ron: Fred gave me a spell as to turn him yellow. Want to see?

Harry: Yes
Ron: {clears throat} Ahem. Sum---
[A girl called Hermione Granger, with bushy brown hair, dressed in robes, appears at the doorway.]

"look at your hair" Screamed Siruis.

Hermione: Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one.
Ron: No.
Hermione:Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see then.
Ron: [Clears throat again] Sunshine, daises, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!

Hermione: Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it? Of course i've only tried a few simple spells myslef, and they've all worked for me. For example... [Hermione goes over to harry but stops suddenly when Gemini stood infront of her for coming close to her brother.]
Hermione: Its just a spell to fix his glasses don't worry. {She fixes his glasses} That's better, isn't it? Holy Cricket, you're Harry Potter that must mean your Gemini Potter. I'm Hermione Granger and you are?

"Was i always that bossy?" Hermione said. "Yep and you still are" Gemini said while winking. Regulas chuckled moving closer to her but still far enough that he wouldn't get caught.

Ron: [With his mouth full] I'm Ron weasley.
Hermione: Pleasure. You three better change into your robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon. [Gets up and leaves, then comes back and looks at Ron.] you've got dirt on your nose by the way, did you know? Just there. [Points to the dirt mark on his nose, Ron scratches his nose, embarrassed.]

Hiiiiiii everyone I finally got this chapter done?
Don't worry Regulas will show up at a certian time through the school year.
Just started Senior year and its EXHAUSTING!!!!
I hope you like this chapter!

With lots of love Bree