The twins who lived

(Same outfit as a couple of chapter ago)

[Later back in the Leaky Cauldron, Hagrid and the twins were at a table eating soup. Everything is too quiet, Hagrid soon notices this.]

Hagrid: You all right, Harry, Gemini? You seen very quiet.
Gemini: He killed our parents, didn't he? The one who gave us this. You know, Hagrid, we know you do.
Hagrid: [Sighs and pushes his bowl away] First, and understand this cause its very important. Not all wizards are good some of them go bad. A few years ago, there was one wizard who went as bad as you can go. And his name was V-...... His name was V-....

"He won't say his name" said dumbledore. "Don't underestimate our kids dumbledore they can do anything they put their minds too." James and lily say.

Harry:maybe if you wrote it down?
Hagrid: no, i can't spell it. All right. [quietly] Voldemort

"Thats my kids/Cubs/Pups" Yelled Siri, James, and Remus. "Our kids James, emphasis on Ours." Lily said. "Sorry lily flower." James said. In the background you have the twins smirking because thats not all they done. Dumbledore is going to be in for a big shock all the future kids thought. Regulas was proud that is love is able to get anything she wants,but also scared for the future because he knows he is in trouble.

Gemini: Voldemort? What stupid name is that?
Hagrid: Shh!!!

[Gemini and harry look around to see if anyone heard it.]

Hagrid: It was a dark time, very dark time. [we flash over to a flashback on the night at Godric's hollow, consisting off a cloacked man walking towards a house, breaking in with wand, and proceeding to terrorize.]

Gemini has a clenched jaw and her fist tight. "i'm Going to kill him" she whispered knowing she is about to watch her parents get murdered. Harry heard her whisper this and looked at her knowing he was going to help.

Voldemort started to gather some followers, brought 'em over to the dark side. Anyone that stood up to him ended up dead. Your parents fought against him, but nobody lived once he decided to kill 'em. [the twins mother, Lily , screams in pain as she is killed by Voldemorts wand. Green flashes are seen from the windows outside the house. Then, we see voldemort pointing his wand at the infants.] Nobody...not me. 'Cept yall.

"No" Lily screamed. Her and James run to the twins and wraps them in their arms. "Mom, Dad calm down. Don't worry we get revenge" Gemini says smirking. "But were not there for you both. We didn't get to see yall grow up." Lily said crying. "Momma, hey look at me we are right here. We lived after all we are called the "Twins who lived"Gemini said holding her mom.

[We flash back to the present time.]

Gemini: Us? Voldemort tried to kill me and my brother? He tried to kill my brother. She yelled it starting to get angry.
Hagrid: Yes. That ain't no ordinary cut that you and your brother have. A mark like that only comes from being touched by a curse..and an evil curse at that.
Harry:[Trying to calm his sister while he talks] what happened to...to you-know-who?
Gemini: Hopefully dead if not he is in the future for even daring to touch you.

Chuckles are heard through the Great Hall.

Hagrid: Well, some say he died. No i reckon he's out there, still, too tired to go on. But one thing's absolutely certain. Something about you both stumped him that night. That's why you're famous. That's why everybody knows your name. You're the Twins who lived.

[They look uncomfortable with that name]

Gemini: I don't want us to be the twins who lived. That dumb name is a reminder that our parents died that night to a guy who can't even have a scary name. Like what is voldemort all i hear is Voldy-moldy and i will call him such. He better be alive because now i'm mad and trust me when i say he messed with the worng person and i hope he is prepared. I'm going to make his work look like childs play. I'm going to be his worst nightmare and i'm goiong to love every moment of it. But how could i forget he's not the only one. Why should i just go for Voldy-moldy i have someone else too. Whats they call it two in one stone. Kill him and dumbledore and find my soulmate sounds like a plan.

"Im so proud" whispered Lily while fake crying. A lot of the boys move away from Gemini scared for their lives including her dad and two uncles. Gemini is seen smirking but stops when she feels eyes on her. She turns around to see Regulas smiling at her with awe in his eyes. She smiles and winks causing him to blush. "Cant wait for him to show up in the future and have everyone watch our first meeting." Gemini thought.

Hope yall like the chapter. I'm going to try and update everyweekend
I don't know if its going to be saturday or sunday
but it will be on of them.

Anyway hope you liked her personality you get to see more of that in the future.

Also since i'm spilling all my problems guess who got in a side by side wreck.
Me thats who. Me and one of my besties flipped in it and the other was flown out from the back. Were all ok but the bestie who flown from the back has a sprained arm. The one that flipped with me broke her arm and had to have surgery. And i was bleeding from my head and had a major concussion also a dislocated knee cap.  I have to get my second CT scan soon and i have to go to the eye docor because their scared i cut something in my eye. But what we say as a joke "thriving" lol. Love yall!!!

xoxoxoxo bree