Before The Neros' Adventure...

3rd POV

In a world where people lived in, a world where most people called it,

Earth

A plate where living thing are living.

But that's not what we're here for. Right?

The camera zooms in and stops at a country know as

Japan

A country we're foreigners called it, The Weeb Land.

We zoom in to a place we're we see a boy and a girl in the living room.

We see the boy playing a game called

DEVIL MAY CRY V

And the character he is currently playing with is Vergil Sparda aka The Deadweight.

Then we the girl who is watching the game that the boy is playing.

"Come on Aniki! I know your being to cocky because you have been playing DMC5 for 4 hours straight! Even your play time is 4,219 hours! I only been playing it for like 2,965 hours!" the girl shouted.

"OH shut it lil sis. You like using Nero because he has a looka like sword just like Nero from FGO." The boy stated.

"Huh!"the girl pouted.

"uh. Fine. How about this? We're going out side and get you a Nero Claudius costume. How about that?" The boy said shocking the little sister.

"REALLY!? ARE YOU DEADASS NOT JOKING!?" The little sister saying excited.

"Yeah yeah. Anything for my lil sis." The boy said while going g to his room to change clothes.

"THANKS BIB BRO!" The little sister shouted to his brother.

Timeskip...

"That will be 21,000 Yen sir." said the cashier.

'Holy fucking shit that's expensive.'

They were outside of the mall and ready to go to the car but suddenly...

<BITCH! MY NAME IS TRUCK-KUN! TIME TO ISEKAI YOU BITCH!>

"OH SHIT!"