this is halloween

julia's pov

"bro there's actually kids coming to people's doors." awsten says while looking through the peep hole on his door. we're all just hanging around waiting to go to dinner, i'm sat on the counter with zeph and kay. "do you have candy?" i ask "i'm not stupid." he says "well that i could argue." i smirk getting off the counter grabbing a bowl while they're all laughing.

i take out a large bowl, probably a popcorn bowl, and put the candy in it. "do you have paper?" i ask "no." he rolls his eyes handing me a paper off a shelf. "thanks smart ass." i smile, i find a pen writing 'take as many as you want' because i'm that kind of person and put it on the bowl putting it outside the door "what'd you put on the paper?" geoff asks "fuck off little bitches you don't need cavaties." i reply making them laugh again.

"when are we going? i'm starving." lucas asks "7:30 is the reservation. we can leave now because traffic if that makes you feel better." awsten shakes his head "i call shotgun." i say "oh you asshole." zeph sighs.

it'll be gracie, zeph, awsten, jawn, daphne, and i in the same car again. then lucas, kay, and geoff in lucas' car like it was before. thankfully awsten has a third row in his car.

we all walk out going down to the parking garage, "can we appreciate the fact that juli always looks like perfect?" daphne asks "no." awsten says right as i was about to say thank you. "bitch!" i turn around with a laugh while he smiles "you love me." he claims "that's what you think." i raise my eyebrows "wow." geoff scoffs out a laugh with the rest.

awsten comes up wrapping his arms around my waist tightly "just because i'm taunting you doesn't mean you kill me!" i smack his arms "jesus." i sigh while he keeps an arm around my shoulders.

"i like how a compliment almost got her killed, that's perfectly normal." jawn nods "obviously." gracie nods.

"okay, so where are we going?" geoff asks "osteria la buca, it's 20 minutes away." awsten says while i'm getting in the front seat. "whose elyse with a heart?" jawn cocks his eyebrow looking at me while holding my phone "what?" awsten yells "do tell." zeph says "you need to stop forgetting your phone, kid." gracie laughs "so who is she?" jawn asks as i grab my phone "nobody." i reply "clearly a somebody if there's a heart!" awsten sings "why have we never heard of this girl?" daphne asks "because." i reply looking at the text but awsten grabs my phone from my hands "dude!" i laugh.

"she asked 'are you free tonight? i wanted to know if you'd want to hang out.'" jawn gasps "hang out?" awsten asks "give me my phone so i can answer then i'll explain." i sigh and he hands me my phone.

elyse 💕

julia
i'm out with my friends right now, i'm sorry :(

elyse 💕
it's okay don't worry! after school tmrw i'll be at the game to see you

julia
awesome you still like me!! i'll text you later el 💕

elyse 💕
lmao i love you jock ❤️

i play football, so it's become a joke with our friends because ironically she's a cheerleader. so our friends make fun of us that we're the team couple. even my teammates agree. we're not even dating, yet.

"elyse and i are currently friends." i tell them "currently?" daphne smiles "juli's gay!" zeph cheers "i love that that's zeph's takeaway." gracie laughs.

a couple of minutes pass and we're at the restaurant, osteria la buca, sound's fancy. looks it too.

"juli has a girlfriend." awsten says once we're sat at a table. i look up at him from my menu giving him a glare "name?" geoff asks "elyse, she seems nice." gracie says "she is nice." i nod "alright that's all i care about." geoff shrugs and lucas nods. "look awsten, they're being normal about it! i know that's difficult for you but i believe in you." sarcasm is my first language. "damn." awsten sighs making me snort at the fake sadness crossing his face which ends up making him laugh.

by the end of the dinner they had to drive me back. i'm in the front seat currently controlling the aux with my fabulous music taste which is me playing the lumineers and me not taking anyone's shit about it.

once we get to the urie household it's around 10pm which isn't bad timing. we did pretty good compared to previous times. "i'll see you later!" i say before shutting the door, i have my phone and wallet in my pockets that i didn't forget this time.

i go up to the front door unlocking it with the code, "how was it?" mom asks "good, we went to some italian place." i take my shoes off putting them next to the door. "pete said you left this at his house when you slept over the other day." dad hands me a sweatshirt. it's pete sweatshirt.

i love that sneaky fucker.

i pull it on because why not and it still smells like his cologne. i love that sneaky fucker, oh my god. "thank you." i say before heading up the stairs to my room. i shut the door behind me and change out of my jeans and switch to joggers.

sitting down in my bed mindlessly scrolling on twitter seeing stuff from parxie's that are them reaching out to me. mostly stuff about how i'm the only sane urie left. i love them. i also love the intense panic! at the disco stans that are so stupid that they stick by the fact that 'brendons never done anything wrong!'. like, dude, are you okay?

@user1
let's all keep in mind that @juliaurie is the only sane urie so maybe that means she could possibly humble him?
liked by @awstenknight and 1098 others
@user2 dude brendon's never done anything wrong
@juliaurie i love you parxies, because y'all just speak straight facts and i'm never gonna deny it
@user3 my favorite part about this thread is that a psycho p!atd stan commented then julia urie herself back handed the shit out of the p!atd stan. anyway, i love julia for being a parxie and just being her
@juliaurie i just speak facts like parxies even if i get yelled at 🤷‍♂️
@user4 you're so real for that though
@zephanijong juli is so real for everything

@user5
do p!atd fans seriously still like @juliaurie ? like she says so much shit about @brendonurie i think it's just her wanting attention
liked by @juliaurie and 9024 others
@juliaurie if you actually kept up and paid attention you could see that i have my own following that i am so unbelievably grateful for. i love every single one of them and the things they've told and said about me are the nicest things. i honestly couldn't even ask for better people. i'm not in need of fame like brendon or anyone else whose famous. yes of course i gained a following because of brendon but i'm not using him for any fame, i don't post him and i don't talk about him on here or anywhere unless necessary. i love that you're so concerned about it, but i promise you that what i'm saying isn't hurting you or anyone else so i'm free to say it. i'm 16 turning 17 very soon, i'm my own person and i am so proud of the person i've become. i've accomplished so many things. i work three jobs that i got on my own, i was able to make my high schools football team and i've been offered scholarships even, and i take care of myself. sure i have anxiety and depression and adhd but i've figured out ways to cope that are healthy. i'm not saying i'm perfect, because i'm not, but i'm not gonna ignore the fact that i can be proud of myself. i say so much shit about brendon because he gives me a reason to, he could choose not to give me a reason but he didn't. i wish that you have a good day/evening, hope that all helped :)

@user6
let's talk about how much of a girlboss @juliaurie is. not just for the fact that she replied to that tweet from a p!atd fan but the fact that she's so real with everything/everyone
liked by @juliaurie and 17806 others
@juliaurie y'all are so nice, i don't deserve you omg. ❤️❤️❤️
@user6 julia you don't deserve all the hate but you take it like a champ!!!
@user7 the parxies and your followers got your back don't worry 💕💕
@juliaurie 💕❤️

that concludes my daily twitter threads. soooo, goodnight.