Chapter 04

“ I live in another nation, my Imagi- nation”- random quotes by your author

Malia's Pov

Feeling my body laying on a hard surface I moaned softly in pain trying to regain consciousness, my heart beating at an unsafe rate as I recall what has gotten me here...after minutes of hopelessly trying and endless worrying I finally succeeded on opening my eyes.
Sighing in relief, I then took note of the cell like room that I'm laying in.

Baby pink chipped walls surrounded me along with a smell of mold and mildew, there was also a door to the left that seemingly led to a restroom and another to the direct front of the room that was clearly the exit.
Cold sweats and tears instantly overcame me as I thought about the never ending amount of torture that my future probably holds in this place.
“Why?”, I trembled while trying to sit upwards.
“Why are bad things always happening to me?”, I cried to myself in anger at my parents and God.

“Help me!, I've always been a good girl, I don't wanna get raped , I-”, my thoughts were cut short as I heard arrogant foot steps approaching the door.
Jumping backwards in fright as the door is abruptly thrown open my head then connects with the wall behind me, Causing me to yelp as pain instantly begun rocking my world.
The material of clothes then meeting my face arrogantly.
“Change!, You have 10 minutes, and I beg of you to defy me so I can do it myself.”, a gruff voice spoke harshly, his evil intentions open and obvious..
I then jerked again as the door closed loudly.

After a few minutes of trembling I looked at the clothing and thanked God when I observed that it wasn't a piece of hooker material.
After staring at nothing in particular his last few words finally made sense which made me bolt towards the restroom changing as quickly as possible.

After slipping on the light- blue, mid-thigh length dress, I cringed at my reflection in the dirty cracked up bathroom mirror. My chest aching at the thought of what has possibly taken place majority of times in this room. 
My hair was messy, dried tears stained my cheek and a look of helplessness overshadowed me.

I then shrieked out in fright  as a rough hand came in contact with my upper arm and started pulling me towards heaven knows where ...
“Please!, Please don't kill me, I don't want to die!", I started screeching while crazily thrashing around.
Which gained me another yet solid backhand.

“Shut. Your. Tiny. Mouth.”, he harshly whispered why squeezing my cheeks together rather roughly; causing my lips to plucker.
“Make another sound and I will teach you how to shut the fuck up since you're lacking knowledge!”, he then let go of my face with a harsh push and continues pulling me forward by my upper hand.
Still in shock from the earlier slap, I held my head down while silently crying and allowed him to pull me forward throughout the tobacco and alcohol stench hallway; the stinging of my cheek a reminder of how hard he slapped me.

And that was the moment I recognized that I'll probably be used as a sex toy or possibly be beaten to death before I know it.
My thoughts then ended as I heard him spoke again

“Came across this one walking alone this evening, she looked like she could bring us some money so we added her to the roster”, I heard the male from earlier spoke.
Raising my head I now realized that we were in a room that seemed to be some sort of dressing room.

A tall blonde stood with her arms crossed before us, her stare laced with annoyance.
“hm, the men could use another toy or two. Instead of trading this one we could make her a pink girl", she shrugged casually while assessing me as if this was an everyday thing.

“Pin-Pink girl?", I stuttered in question, gaining a grunt from the guy.

“Who do you think you are to be asking questions?”, shoving me towards the blonde he once again spoke,
“Good luck with this one, she's a nuisance”, then turning swifty and exiting the room.

Feeling my chest tighten at each fleeting second my stupid mouth spoke again.
“Please miss, I don't want to be a prostitute...I was just heading home from the library I-”, holding her hand up in dismissal she spoke again

“Look burnt toast, I don't care how you got here, and trying to sympathize me won't work because you're never leaving. Now sit in the chair because I've got shit to do. You might not have a life after this, but I do”, she replied venomously.

Hanging my head low in embarrassment and shame, I timidly sat in the chair. Burnt toast sounds so racist, but I opted to look past it.

I don't even know where I am, I have no family, granny is too old to help me and aunty will probably be happy that I'm gone, I thought to myself....
Tears then begun filling my eyes once again and a wave of depression instantly overshadowed me.

“Lift your face and stop crying like a child, because that's the last thing you'll be treated like here", she said while rolling her eyes.

Lifting my face, I felt her harshly wiping my eyes and cheeks, afterwards I saw her begun rummaging through a dark bag that seemed to consist a range of beauty products.

Closing my eyes quickly  before she caught me looking, I then feel her begin to apply things to my face.

Thoughts of being raped and wondering if I'll ever be able to leave this place the only thing in my mind.

“Why is life so cruel to me?”, I murmured while biting my inner cheek to withhold myself from crying again. I hate this world so much. I thought angrily.

After what felt like eternity she shoved a bag to me.
“Change, and don't take forever or else you'll be receiving company that will make you regret not following my orders”.  She spoke while placing herself on an old chair situated in the front left hand corner of the room and flicking her phone out.

“But I- I already changed”, I stuttered to her.
“Change of plans, you're no longer being sold. That wouldn't be a smart investment”.
Looking up she smirked darkly. “Why sell you for a set amount when we can use you for your whole life and make thrice or twice the amount?”

Trying to comprehend the words being thrown at me my body went completely still. Refusing to believe what it's being told.

“Are u deaf or disabled?”
“ I see, fine then, I'll request you some company”
Upon hearing this I instantly flee from the chair, wringing my ankle in the process, causing me to fall forward..more embarrassment overtaking me.

“No, please!, I'll go change”, I plead while scuffling to my feet.

After rolling her eyes once again she pointed to a small door.
“You will change in there” and with that I hurriedly rushed towards her directions.

************