10

Jungkook grabbed him by the waist and pulled up while kissing hard.

Taehyung responded with a smile while kissing him back.

They ended up in bed while removing their clothes aggressively.

As this isn't their first time kissing like this but it's gonna be their first time if they go forward.

Seems like Taehyung going to have hard punishment for not listening to Jungkook.

Jungkook acts more adult when it comes to his Taehyungie hyung.
He doesn't like when Taehyung won't listen to him .

He used to kiss harsh before when that happened but now as Taehyung confessed as he was gay only for him, something brought him more furious in handling Taehyung.

He ripped tae's light weight silky transparent big shirt which was the only one on his body... hence it's got threw away his milky smooth skin was dazzling under the light like a hot meal.

Jk: I don't feel bad to say... fuck you Kim Taehyung!!!!!
You are damn sexy than any girl in my fucking eyes damnit!

Taehyung giggled while trailing his slender long feminine index finger on the Jungkook's facial features.

Tae: then fuck me...

He got crushed under the heavy body of his kookie ...who was a perfect straight man but this time a witch hitched his brain.

He got mouthwatering while looking at this world's delicious meal naked under him.

He didn't wasted much time on deciding to be straight or gay...he finds out the way to enter his beautiful man's body.

while kissing continuously, he squeezed every possible spot to feel the flesh of the beautiful soft skin but a bud made him distracted.

He stopped kissing his lips and turned to see the view of two pink buds which are erect inviting him to devour.

Jk: fuck...

He touched them curiously as he never touched a man's nipples other than his own.

They were pretty and pink moving up and down due to the heavy breathing.

Jk: can I suck them hyung?

His doe eyes were glittering with curious to taste them.

Taehyung flustered while looking those innocent eyes of not so innocent man.

He gave a nod with little shy.

Jungkook slowly licked the left one with some care at the beginning...he opened his mouth to take the mouthful giving ultimate pressure in sucking.

Taehyung felt his skin streching in every suck where he was doing great everytime.

It's his first experience that too it's Jungkook....

He closed his eyes letting Jungkook do whatever he wants to do with his body.

He kept creasing kook's hair while biting his lip in closed eyes....it's heaven.

Jungkook sucked both the nipples made them swollen...

Jk: (giggled) see hyung I made them big ...ufff they are too red now.

Taehyung ruffled his hair while smiling... He gave a tiny slap.

He thought the younger lost his intention of fucking him when he got lost in sucking nipples.

But he was wrong.

Jungkook isn't a man who forgets his goal.

He sat on him preparing his junior for the next step.

secret On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara