21

Yg: when you tried to take your life we were there to save you... how do you think that we could get you at the right time?

Jungkook didn't left you easily, he always keeps enquiring about you, he used to ask your maids about your health... when you fired all of them he was worried...but he didn't come to you, instead he sent us to take care of you... I thought to keep Jimin with you and we came to your house.

Luckily we were early and we got you alive again.

Jungkook was the one who requested his doctor jin hyung to keep you in his house as he was scared that you will again do something foolish.

He made him treat you ...

He always enquires us about you.

He secretly observed you State of getting cured.

He felt bad for your health issues,he spent many sleepless nights and didn't concentrated on his work .

He requested me to cancel the project many times but I always convinced him.

He didn't wanted to work in this industry but he didn't have any other option.

But he hoped that one day you'll change your mind and everything will be alright between you both.

He didn't know that you again wanted to work in the industry...he can't see you close with others...

All he wants is just you and him forever
He thought you will not choose anyone over him
That idiot thought one day you'll beg him to be his husband and say that you love him.

But I can't understand him, he didn't stop loving you but he didn't want to show it too.

Every time he gets upset he goes to the hotel cloud and books the same room of 502.

Today too...

He's a egoist Taehyung...

I don't know when you kids will sit together and talk your hearts out...I'm really tired of this drama.

Jm: offoo....

Tae: thank you hyung for being with us all the time...

Yg: don't be ...it's my duty as your hyung.

Trust me he never cheated you...
He was loyal to you as you do.

Taehyung smiled...as they had dinner Taehyung bid good bye and drove to his home.

He imagined how badly they had behaved for each other...he couldn't decide to be truthful with Jungkook or wait for him to open.

He saw the time and it was 10:30 pm.

He thought Jungkook would sleep all drunk in that room.

He decided to meet him tomorrow and went to his house.

30 minutes ago ~

Jungkook checked the hundredth time...he called Taehyung many times but no reply.

That morning those words of Taehyung were still on his mind.

Jk's pov: he said he was not anymore interested in me...he said he fucked her though he didn't do anything.... what the hell he was trying to do....
Is he trying to escape from me?

Nah Taehyung.. I'll never leave you...you deserve good punishment tonight.

He took his keys and drove to Taehyung's home.

When he opened the door with his spare keys, wooshik got startled and screamed his lungs out.

Jk: what the heck.