15

Taehyung left for the US...he came for some paper work to his company and also had to meet a few people for his collaboration and especially wanted some fresh air...

he came for some paper work to his company and also had to meet a few people for his collaboration and especially wanted some fresh air

But those busy streets of New York were quite not his type...
He didn't have friends to have fun...he started roaming alone ...
He kept watching those big towers like a lost baby...it's his first time visiting New York City.

He decided to roam till he was tired or the sun would go to sleep...

When it was getting dark he walked in the streets which were calm, no human traces or the traffic noise...it's quite and free.

He breathed... finally it's some what better.

But soon he heard some noise of girl and men . He could sense what would be that.

He never had gone through fights since Jungkook gaurds him all the way...but he couldn't stay silent or ran away like coward.

He firmly believe that would be ended up in hospital or dead if they have any weapons...but dared to save her ...

He ran towards the direction following the sounds.

He reached....

Taehyung stuck on his path after watching the view infront of him.

A girl hitting shit out of two men not even letting them to run away...

Tae's pov: what the heck!

She stopped when she saw Taehyung and yelled

"Do you wanna help them?"

In that gap the two guys escaped.

Taehyung stood still and didn't blink...

She took out her cigarette and walked towards him.

Tae's pov: why the hell she's coming... should I run? No Taehyung you are boy...but what about those two? They were boys too ... Oh no....she is getting close... shit...you fucked up Taehyung...save yourself.

" Hey man...you stopped breathing"

Taehyung realised that not only him his breath was stuck too.

He took a deep breath and exhaled.

"What's your name... Ching Chong" she lit her cigarette.

Tae's pov: Ching Chong??? You fucking racist girl..!!!!!

Tae: I'm Kim Taehyung.

"Wo...what?, I couldn't say that "

Taehyung stared blankly.

" See I'm Stella " how easy...say something like that.

Taehyung was struggling to catch her accent...but he understood that she needs a short name.

Tae:. Tae.

Stella: cool , are you a tourist?

Taehyung nodded as he can't explain the shit in English.