16

"Hyung can't you understand? I can't work." Jungkook said in low tone after working for four years in industry his dedicated ass was struggling to focus on work .

" Jungkook said in low tone after working for four years in industry his dedicated ass was struggling to focus on work

Yg: listen... We are in middle of the project...if you do something like this.. it'll be end of your career.

Jk: I'm talking several takes, I can't concentrate on script, I can't sleep, I'm restless... I'm tired hyung...

Yg: go and talk with him.

Jungkook lowered his head it's been a month when they met last time and after that he didn't have any traces of Taehyung...it disturbed him...he was restless, tired of nonsense in his head...his eyes betrayed him when he was alone...

Yg: atleast try to share your problem with me.

Jk: I think I love him hyung.

Yg: then, what's stopping you?

Jk: will my fans accept me being gay? I worked hard to achieve this... I couldn't decide chose him over my career infact I chose my career over my heart.

Yg: when you realised that you love him?

Jk: every second after he said that he regrets loving me...
It hurting me here( pointing his heart)

Yg: see Jungkook, ,career is important but achieving something without someone to share without someone to love is worst... Being gay isn't a sin...it's just our choice. Loving someone whom you feel that you need them till the end is something precious than anything in this world... just go to him and beg him for forgiveness...

Jk: will he accept me Hyung?

Yg: I know him as I know you...he is very kind and loves you alot ...he must be waiting for you.

Jungkook wiped his tears which flowed unknowingly while thinking about Taehyung... He stood with confidence and got ready to meet him.

Jk: I'm going hyung, I can't wait anymore... wish me good luck.

Yg: come with good news... I can manage the producer for few days.

Jungkook smiled and got out.

He checked himself in mirror in the car and got down with a bouquet....

He pressed calling bell and nervously waited for the door to open.

One of the Taehyung's maids opened the door.

He entered the house...

Jk: where is your master?

Maid: Master went to US...sir.

Jungkook frowned as he didn't know about something like this...

Jk: what? When?

Maid: two days ago.

Jk: where is grandma?

Maid: in her room ( points the room)

Jk: how is she?