20

Jungkook removed his clothes and pulled Taehyung to sit ...

Jk: hey look here ( slapping him to open his eyes)

Tae: what?

Jk: who I am?

Tae: great actor... Jeon.... Jungkookie .....

Jk: didn't I fucked you ever?

Tae: no.... I don't remember... sorry....

Jk: now I will make it sure that you'll never forget.

Tae: are you trying to rape me? It's illegal... I'll not accept a homophobic dick to fuck me.

He got pushed by Jungkook and he hovered him..

Taehyung was in crazy State that he enjoyed every pain given by Jungkook... Jungkook's punishments were a real boon for him...

Jungkook did it mercilessly which bruised Taehyung bad...

Jk: just stop your dirty smile...

Taehyung was smiling through tears...he was getting both pain and pleasure...

Jungkook wants to see him crying but didn't chose to hurt him by physical abuse like domestic violence...all he wants to do is a rough sex.

Tae : Jungkookah....you are amazing... I don't know that I can fuck anyone or not...but I don't want to do it... It's heaven for me...with you.... I love you...

Jungkook lowered his rase...

Jk: what did you said? You ...you didn't touched her?

Tae: no... I said I'm gay...

He giggled...

Jungkook was in tears, he was happy that Taehyung didn't had any love story after him....he was loyal...his hyung was loyal to him.

He hugged Taehyung happily and kissed him with love... with all the love he has...

He took Taehyung into his embrace and slept that night happily...

They next day Taehyung got up with pains...

He forgot what happened all the night...he forgot how he blabbered...he only remembered that Jungkook brought him to his house.

He was naked under the sheets...his lower parts were hurting bad...
Tae got up and went to fresh up...
He can see how Jungkook damaged him last night.

He got back wearing a bathrobe and sat on the bed.

He checked the time on his mobile...

Again an update of Jungkook doing romance in the pub...this time with an unknown guy.

People started gossiping about him , many pages kept debate on his orientation.

Jungkook's phone was buzzing beside him.

Taehyung took it to answer.

Yg: Jungkook...you better stay silent, producer was very mad on this news, you better don't mess with the situation by your tweets.

Tae: what happened hyung?

Yg: oh Tae! How you feeling now?

Tae: I'm fine, but what news you are worried about?

Yg: these homophobic people entertained when they saw him with girls but last night they caught you both, luckily you are not clear. But it's confirmed that he was with a guy so the topic on his gender is burning now, this producer is already very mad on Jungkook that he was taking lots of leaves and now...you tell him to stay quiet for few days...I'll manage.