Chapter 1

Hah finally...

Here we go...

The footsteps on the treadmill were resonating in the gym as Jungkook was running at a high speed. He was wearing his grey tank top along with his grey trousers, his feet adorned with white shoes weren't stopping at all. It's like he was running in a daze, eyes deep focused on something that his mind can't control nowadays.

His husband.

Jungkook got married to Min Yeonsu four years ago. It was an arranged marriage but after the first meeting with his future husband, Jungkook realised he is the best for him. 

Yeonsu was everything he could wish for at that time. A charming man with a beautiful heart and humour. Still is. Everything is perfect. 

After a few passing months of their happy marriage, they both fall for each other. And that's when their happy era began.

Jungkook turned off the treadmill and went to the high bar to practise some pull-ups. He was sweating badly, His back muscles were expanding and contracting with each pull-up and the sticking tank top was giving a full show of it. 

He can feel the eyes on him, the eyes of strangers but Jungkook knows he is handsome and sometimes his face drives people's sexuality 180 degrees. He was aware of it but his body only belonged to his husband to touch and devour. 

He doesn't allow affairs in a relationship.

He can see girls from the corner of their eyes watching him subtly, following the movement of his biceps and chest. But Jungkook ignored it, moving on to his next exercise.

After spending two hours in the gym, Jungkook decides to call it a day. He doesn't like to use gym showers, no matter how sweaty he feels, the open bathrooms of this gym always give off bad vibes. He would take a nice bath after reaching home. He was packing his bag when his phone buzzed.

Hey baby, I'm outside to pick you up. Let me take you home😍.

Jungkook smiled at the cheesy message and replied quickly with a short and sweet, 'coming my dear husband'.

He threw the phone in the bag and dashed out of the gym. True to his words, his husband's car was standing in front of the gym. 

Yeonsu opened the car door by pressing the inside button and Jungkook deliberately took the passenger seat. Both of them moved forward wordlessly and their lips touched in a short kiss.

"Ahhh you smell awful," Yeonsu said before laughing loudly, making Jungkook giggle as well.

"Sorry, I will take a shower after reaching home," Jungkook said and looked outside the window. The sky has black clouds, maybe it will rain tonight.

"It's okay, baby. I was just teasing." Yeonsu smiled and drove away to their home. Both of them indulge in their daily talks comfortably.

Yeonsu is the manager of a textile company in South Korea. The company has a turnover worth 500M dollars per year and that made him too busy to focus on his partner. But Jungkook always understands and Yeonsu was so grateful for that.

So he always tries to take desperate work breaks to pick up his husband from the gym, for shopping or on their casual dates. He always tries to make enough time for his husband.

Jungkook is an architect designer, he always works from home but sometimes it's harder for him to not miss his husband as well. But over the past four years, Jungkook has developed a habit of overlooking.

He always overlooks or ignores the things that he knew held potential threats to their relationship. 

He finds it easy. Easy to not indulge in problems or easy to get away from difficulties.