Chapter 12

Umm... It would be nice if you find a corner to read it.

Bye.

Jungkook threw his head back when sheer pleasure took over his all senses, his head dangled down from the opening of the sofa, legs placed around the body that was standing behind the backrest of it.

His body was upside down, if his eyes weren't fully shut at the moment he would have seen things in the opposite dimension. He gasped when the tongue rubbed over the velvety walls of his hole. 

His mouth was leaving hideous moans, the God of sex had thrown him like this as soon as they stepped inside the apartment. 

Jungkook couldn't recall how he caught up with this position. One moment he was stepping out of their car and the other moment a tongue was rimming his hole.

He doesn't remember where their clothes went? How his naked body was trembling and quivering in anticipation while spreaded out on the sofa like a full course meal? And from where these groans and moans are coming from, Jungkook's brain wasn't functioning properly.

But all in all, all of his questions have one thing in common and that is… This man… Kim Taehyung.

The man who was upholding his thighs and spreading them out with his veiny hands, head totally buried in his asscheeks. 

Jungkook bit his lips when Taehyung licked a long stripe from his hole up to his balls before leaving a hickey over his inner thighs. He raised his hips, wanting those hot lips again as if his clenching hole missed the wetness of that tongue.

Taehyung grunts as his tongue slips down the hole again, humming in satisfaction more and more. He wrapped one of Jungkook's legs over his shoulder and parted his asscheecks more, he licked deeper.

Jungkook clenches over the thick wet muscle, absorbing it inside. A shiver went down his spine when he felt the blood flowing toward his brain. His mind was spinning, thoughts were on cloud nine and Jungkook believed heaven exists.

Jungkook bucked his waist, moving his hips around the tongue," Arrgh, do me more." 

Taehyung freed his one hand and that hand slid down from Jungkook's things up to his hips. The finger brushed the tip of his red cock and Jungkook trembled like a leaf. 

Fingers brushed past the cock and spread around his stressed stomach. Jungkook opened his eyes and matched with Taehyung's, his breath got stolen by the intense gaze of those dark eyes.

The eyes which were already fucking Jungkook to the oblivion in their imagination. Jungkook could read them and wanted nothing more than exactly that. 

Jungkook reached out for the hand and laced his fingers in between. He squeezed the long finger and dug the heels of his feet at the back of Taehyung's shoulder. He pulled him closer, sighing when he felt two fingers joining the tongue inside his hole.

He squeezed the hand again and pulled it up until Taehyung's fingers brushed against his hidden nipples. His lips fell apart with moans and his eyes stared at the ceiling of the apartment.

Taehyung felt the plumpiness of Jungkook's chest. Hidden mounds, hardening under the flushed skin. He pulled out his tongue and stared down at Jungkook.

His lips were glistening with saliva, chin was turning red by how harshly it was buried. His tongue peeked out to wipe the excess saliva around his lips and Jungkook's hole clenched around emptiness. 

Taehyung draped Jungkook's leg over the backrest of the sofa, freeing himself from the warmth of thick thighs. He walked around the sofa, highly aware of the dizzy gaze of the younger boy following his body with needy eyes.