Rathtars, Snoke, Map

3rd POV

A door opens for men wearing red helmets on enter Han, Fixer, BB-8 and Chewie enter a hallway stop looking to see the men walking Han looks to Fixer and Chewie before looking back the men stop before partway to reveal a Man walking forward, he calls "Han Solo" He stops shaking his head and his men stop behind him "You're a dead man".

Staring at him Han said "Bala-Tik" Chewie grunts and Fixer keeps a grip on his blaster "What's the problem" Staring back Bala-Tik said "The problem is we loaned you 50,000 for this job" Finn, Rey and Alina look around Rey whisper "Can you see them" Looking back Finn said "No" Moving her head Alina ask "We should have a look" Finn nods they crawl forward.

Bala-Tik said "I heard you also borrowed 50,00 from Kanjiklub" BB-8 move his head back and Han said "You know you can't trust those little freaks" Finn, Rey and Alina all keep crawling "How long we known each other" They stop to look through the gaps Alina said "They have blasters" Staring Finn said "A lot of them".

Above them Bala-Tik said "Not long" He stares at Han "We want our money back now" Spreading his arms Han ask "You think hunting Rathtars is cheap" He move his head "I spent that money" But Bala-Tik said "Kanjiklub wants their investment back, too" Fixer hears a noise and he turns looking pass Chewie he said "Uh, boss".

But Han ignores Fixer he said "I never made a deal with Kanjiklub" Staring Bala-Tik said "Tell that to Kanjiklub" Turning Fixer said "Boss" Han turns just as a airlock clanking he and Chewie look with Fixer to see Kanjiklub walking forward staring at them raising a hand Han said "Tasu Leech" He points "Good to see you".

Moving his head Tasu said "Wrong again, Solo" He stops "It's over for you" Finn, Rey and Alina look back as Tasu continues talking in his language Finn, Rey and Alina look to one another before crawling forward the way they came while spreading his arms Han said "Boys, you're both gonna get what I promised" He looks between them "Have I ever not delivered..."

Fixer lowers his head a bit "...for you before" Bala-Tik said "Yeah" Tasu said "Twice" Han looks to them as Chewie nods slighting and Fixer said "They're right" Moving his fingers trying to remember then Han ask "What was the second time" Had enough Bala-Tik said "Your game is old" Han looks to Bala-Tik who spread his arms "There's no one in the galaxy left for you to swindle" He lowers them.

Tasu calls "Nowhere left to hide" Han looks to him then Bala-Tik said "That BB unit" BB-8 looks to him "The First Order is looking for one just like it" Han, Fixer and Chewie looks to BB-8 who moves between the three looking over Han's leg "And three fugitives" That made Finn, Rey and Alina stop looking to one another hearing that.

BB-8 hides back between Han, Chewie and Fixer who all stare Han said "First I've heard of it" Staring Tasu said "Search the freighter" One man begins to walk while Alina, Rey and Finn crawl forward then Reay said "Wait, wait, wait" She moves over to some fuses with Finn and Alina crawling to Rey who looks up "If we close the blast doors in that corridor..."

Finn and Alina look up the back "...we can trap both gangs" Looking back Finn ask "We'll close the blast doors from here" Slowly realising Alina said "By resetting the fuses should do it" Nodding Rey presses the fuses in front of her making them turn red while doors open that contains two Rathtars making them growling and tentacles come out.

Meanwhile everyone hears the Rathtar's roaring faintly hearing it Fixer said "I don't like this" Han said "I got a bad feeling about this" hearing the roar Rey said "Oh, no" Looking to her Finn ask "'Oh, no', what" Looking to her slowly Alina ask "Wrong fuses" Looking to her Rey said "Wrong fuses" Bala-Tik calls "Kill them" He and his men cock their blasters.