R2 wakes up, Luke and Axel

Alina POV

We landed at the base Chewie walks out carrying Finn he growls as two Resistance officers help him Fixer said "Watch his back carefully" They put him on a transporter a Medic said "Easy, easy" Rey and I watch them "He's hurt" A 2nd Medic said "We've got a heartbeat" The transporter moves Chewie growls walking forward with Fixer.

Rey and I look to one another frowning before we look to see Chewie and Fixer walking to Leia who slowly walks towards us, we walk forward to her then she hugs us we hug back I close my eyes.

3rd POV

Meanwhile Chewie moans sitting down lowering his head and Fixer sits by the wall next to him frowning as R2 slowly turns on he is beeping turning his head and BB-8 rolls over to him BB-8 chirps looking at him before chirping excitedly and leaning forward R2 beeps before shaking side to side BB-8 chirping then C-3PO said "R2 D2".

R2 turn his head to C-3PO who walks over to him and BB-8 "You've come back" R2 landing on his 3rd leg he beep shaking excitedly "You found what" R2 beeps "How dare you call me that" C-3PO hits R2 head R2 beeps rapidly "Find Master Luke and Admiral Axel, how" R2 beeping "Come, R2" BB-8 rolls a bit "We must go tell the others at once" Leia stands in front of a map "General".

Leia turns to him "Excuse me, General" She looks to see R2 beeping coming over with C-3PO "R2 D2 may contain some much-needed good news" Leia said "Tell me".

Alina POV

Rey and I sit on a crate looking at an R2 unit with Chewie Fixer standing together, a pilot, Leia and BB-8 then R2 shows a hologram of a map with a piece missing we stood up looking at it BB-8 rolls forward before turning to R2 he chirps before rolling to the pilot who I believe is Poe kneels to BB-8 he said "Yeah" He nods "All right, buddy" He raise his hand "Hold on".

Poe gets up went to the holotable pressing a few buttons for a storage unit to come out Poe takes it and went back to BB-8 who opens a compartment and Poe puts the unit inside BB-8 close it and rolls back to the map before showing his piece of a map we watch both maps form together C-3PO said "The map, it is complete" Leia said "Luke, Axel".

We stare at it C-3PO said "Oh, my dear friend..." I see place a hand on R2 head "...how I've missed you" R2 beeps happily "But it's not the same without R3" I stare at the map for a moment before walking away with Rey.

Rey sits by Finn who is unconscious hooked up I stood next to her Rey said "We'll see each other again" Nodding I said "We believe that" Rey leans forward and gives Finn a kiss on the forehead and I hold his hand gripping it for a moment Rey said "Thank you, our friend" I let go and Rey gets up we turn and leave grabbing our staffs.

We met up with Leia not far from the Falcon she puts her hands on our arms we walk to the Falcon as Chewie and Fixer are waiting for us Leia said "Rey, Alina" We turn back to Leia "May the Force be with you" I smile at her BB-8 chirps we look at him nodding before turning back and walking over to Fixer who ask "You both ready" We nod entering the Falcon.

Chewie is sitting in his spot Fixer sits down behind him Rey and I look to one another before Rey said "You sit there" Nodding I sit in Han's spot and Rey sits behind me I look to Chewie who flips a switch looking to me I smile helping him get the Falcon going Fixer said "We're good to go" The Falcon turns, and we leave the Resistance Base passing the asteroid belt before going into lightspeed.

I press a few buttons chewie growls softly and we come out of lightspeed to see the planet Arch-To we fly pass the clouds to see oceans and islands below I stare at the islands for a moment before making the Falcon skid along the ocean before heading to an island we land on a surface we all got out me and Rey walk up the steps looking up.

We turn back Chewie growls standing next to R2 who shakes side to side he beeps Fixer yells "Good luck" We turn back and walk up the stairs going up a tall mountain passing the grass to see more stairs we head towards them walking up before walking along the side on a path panting, we hold the wall walking up some more stairs until we reach a gap.

Rey and I walk through to see houses made of stone we look around walking through until we reach more open area, and we walk through it until we came to a stop to see two figures standing there one is a grey cloak with a hood on and the other with a brown cloak with a hood on, they raise their heads looking to one another.

Slowly they turn around looking towards us and we took a few steps forward the 1st Figure raise his arms one of them is robotic and took the hood off revealing to be Luke Skywalker with grey hair and a beard staring at us the 2nd Figure raise both arms and took the hood off reveal to be the Admiral Axel with short black hair with grey hair at his temple.

Axel eyes widen a bit staring at me for a moment Rey and I move our staffs behind us, and we pull out their lightsabers holding it to them, and they lower their heads a bit we stare at them holding the lightsabers waiting.

3rd POV

Meanwhile at the ruins of the Republic three Star Destroyers are there together passing asteroids then three more Star Destroyers come out of lightspeed at the bridge a Lieutenant sees the three Star Destroyers he ask "What are they doing here" He turns to an Officer "Contact them" The Officer nods before walking to a console pressing a few buttons.

A hologram of a Captain appears he said "Hello, Lieutenant" Staring at him the Lieutenant said "Captain I want to know why you are here" The Captain said "We were given orders to search the area here" Narrowing his eyes the Lieutenant said "There's nothing here to be search but asteroids".

Unknown to the Lieutenant he was talking to a recording while the real Captain is on the console dead as Republic troops are marching through the bridge setting everything up a Commander turns, he said "Sir, everything's all set up" He move to the side for a green arm to grab the captain and drag him off the console and onto the floor.

Turning to the window is Chief walking to it he ask "Are the other Star Destroyers ready" The Commander looks to a soldier who nods turning back the Commander said "Yes, they are" Staring at the three Star Destroyers in front of him Chief said "Fire" The three Star Destroyers fire at them until they blown up Chief turns "We can't have anyone from the First Order to know what's happening out here" He walks pass the Commander who said "Yes, General" Chief leaves the bridge.