Maz, Lightsabers, Republic Destroyed

Alina POV

Finn, Rey and I follow Han towards the castle Finn ask "Solo, why are we here again" Han said "To get your droid on a clean ship" Raising a brow I ask "Clean" We walk on the path Han ask "You think it was luck that Chewie, Fixer and I found the Falcon" We went pass a tree "If we can find it on our scanners..." We went pass a droid "...the First Order's not far behind".

We approach the castle Han looks to us "Wanna get BB-8 to the Resistance" I look up to see so many banners and a statue "Maz Kanata's our best bet" Finn ask "We can trust her, right" Han said "Relax, kid" We walk up the stairs "She's run this watering hole for a thousand years" Approaching the door "Maz is a bit of an acquired taste..." Han raise a hand "...so let me do the talking".

He stops looking to us "And whatever you do, don't stare" Rey, Finn and I ask "At what" Han said "Any of it" He waves his hands, and the door opens Rey, Finn and I look to one another before following Han into the castle to see lots of people there and music being played suddenly a Voice calls "Han Solo".

The music stops and everyone looks in Han's direction he said "Oh, boy" He raise a hand "Hey, Maz" We see a short orange woman wearing goggles over her eyes as the music resumes we walk over to Han with BB-8 watching Maz approach Han she ask "Where's my boyfriend" Han said "Chewie's working on the Falcon with Fixer" Maz said "I like that Wookiee" She looks at us and him "I assume you need something" She stares "Desperately" She motion's "Let's get to it" We follow her.

3rd POV

Maz walks away Han, Finn, Alina, Rey and BB-8 follow her a Woman leans on large orange alien with tusk she speaks her language before getting up and the alien grunts the band plays and a couple of citizens laugh playing a game, three bugs chattering to one another as BB-8 rolls making a turn a droid called GA-97 recognise it before raising a com GA-97 said "Alert the Resistance..."

GA-97 stares at BB-8 "...their missing droid is here" GA-97 lowers the com and walks away while the Woman walks looking around before stopping raising a com she said "Inform the First Oder..." She smiles "...I've found the droid" Glancing around.

Meanwhile at Starkiller Base a Star Destroyer moves into view and inside is Kylo Ren looking down he said "Forgive me" He raise his head a bit "I feel it again" Kylo Ren raise his head looking forward "The pull to the light" He lower his head again before raising it "Supreme Leader senses it" Kylo Ren is sitting on a chair "Show me again" He stares at what he's looking "The power of the darkness".

The room darkens a bit "And I will let nothing stand in our way" Kylo Ren move his head a bit "Show me..." He stops for a bit "...Grandfather..." Kylo Ren takes a breath "...and I will finish..." He turns his head a bit "...what you started" He stands up and leaves to reveal the burnt helmet of Darth Vader on a pedestal.

Alina POV

Han, Finn, Maz, Rey and I are sitting at a table with BB-8 next to us he chirps Maz said "A map" She looks to Han "To Skywalker and Axel themselves" She chuckles "You are right back in the mess" Shaking his head Han said "Maz, I need you to get this droid to Leia" I took a bite of a fruit looking at Maz who said "Hmm..."

Before shaking her head "No" She looks to Han as Finn, Rey and I look to one another and back "You've been running away from this fight for too long" Han stares at her "Han" Maz speaks her language "Go home" I look to Han who said "Leia doesn't wanna see me" He lower his gaze and Finn said "Please, we came here for your help".

Looking between them I ask "What fight" Maz looks to me she said "The only fight" She leans in "Against the dark side" I stare at her "Through the ages..." I lower my hand "...I've seen evil take many forms" I glance to Rey who listens "The Sith" Finn stares listening "The Empire" I glance back "Today, it is the First Order".