Face reveal, plans, infiltration

Alina POV

I groan slowly woke up then notice I was in a room looking down I was strap to a chair I look to my left and saw Rey slowly waking up she gasp notice the restrains and looks to me we look forward Rey ask "Where are we" We see in front is the Figure who sit there staring at us he said "You're my guests" Staring at him I ask "Where are the others"?

The Figure ask "Do you mean the murderers..." I took a breath "...traitors and thieves you call friends" We stare at him "You'll both be relieved to hear I have no idea" We didn't say anything "You both still want to kill me" He tilt his head Rey said "That happens when you're being hunted..." I stare at him "...by a creature in a mask".

Suddenly the Figure reach holds his helmet then it hisses the front lifted up he stood up taking it off to reveal to be a young Man with black hair we stare at him the Man walks and put his helmet down Rey and I look forward and the Young Man stands in front of us we glance at him the Man said "Tell me about the droid".

Taking a breath, I said "He's a BB unit with a selenium drive..." I stare forward "...and a thermal hyperscan vindicator" The Man said "It's carrying a section of a navigational chart" He looks pass "And we have the rest" He stares in the direction "Recovered from the archives of the Empire..." He looks back to us "...but we need the last piece" The Man lower his gaze a bit "And somehow you two convinced the droid to show it to you".

He shakes his head "You two" We stare forward "A couple of scavengers" I lower my gaze before looking at him "You know I can take whatever I want" I stare at him then he raises his hands at me and Rey making us turn our heads we strain "You're both so lonely" I grit my teeth a bit "So afraid to leave".

I took a few quick breathes "At night desperate to sleep" He looks to Rey "You imagine an ocean" He nods "I see it" He looks towards me "I see the island" I move my gaze "And Han Solo" The Man turn his gaze "You feel like he's the father you never had" Rey breathes quick "He would have disappointed you" Rey said "Get out of our heads".

He moves back keeping his hands towards us and we look at him the Man said "I know you two have seen the map" We stare at him breathing "It's in there" He looks at us moving his head "And now you'll both give it to me" Rey grunts and I strain and the Man notice "Don't be afraid" He nods "I feel it, too" Staring at him I said "We're not giving you anything".

The Man said "We'll see" We hear a low humming, and we are straining and gasp looking straight at them Man slowly we start to lean in straining more staring right at him Rey said "You" I narrow my eyes "You're afraid" She shakes her head furrow my brows I said "That you will never be as strong as Darth Vader" The Man move his hands away and we exhale staring at the Man who shudders.

3rd POV

Meanwhile in the room Snoke ask "The two scavengers..." He moves his head "...resisted you" Pointing behind him Kylo Ren said "They're strong with the Force" He lower his hand "Untrained, but stronger than they know" Leaning forward Snoke ask "And the droid" Hux said "Ren believed it was no longer valuable to us".

Kylo Ren looks back to see Hux walking over and Kylo Ren turns back "That the girl and Twi'lek was all we needed" Hux walks up the stairs and stands next to him looking at Snoke "As a result, the droid has most likely been returned..." Kylo Ren stares at forward "...to the hands of the enemy" Snoke move his head "They may have the map already".

Snoke said "Then the Resistance must be destroyed..." He moves his head "...before they get to Skywalker and the Admiral" Hux said "We have their location" Snoke looks to Hux "We tracked their reconnaissance ship to the Ileenium system" Snoke said "Good" He grip his fist "Then we will crush them once and for all" He takes a breath "Prepare the weapon".