Anne meets Darcy and Darcy kills Anne

After Anne and Sasha are captured, they meet Darcy, "Hello Girls, nice of you to fall for our trap." Darcy said, "Marcy? What are you wearing? what's going on?" Anne asked, "We're not Marcy, not anymore, we're a collection of Amphibia's Greatest Minds uploaded into a unified consciousness." Darcy said walking over to Anne, "What Have You Done With Marcy?" Anne yelled at Darcy, "She's up here with us, it's how we recognized your little ruse, War of The Warlocks, very cute." Darcy said, "Give us our friend, or I'll rip that helmet off and take her back!" Sasha said, "Your friend, don't be silly, your not friends, not anymore, and examining Marcy's memories, it's doubtful you never were." Darcy said chastising Anne and Sasha, "Sasha, don't listen to this thing." Anne said, "Aww, The Famous Anne, dumber than a bag of rocks and still this rebellions last Hope, ohh, witch reminds me." Darcy said, she goes to the balcony pulling the gang with her, she goes to the balcony to show The Resistance's defeat, "Frogs, Toads and Newts of The Resistance, your leaders have been captured, your rebellion is over!" Darcy said, "No, it can't be." Wally said, "We've lost." Beatrix said, "We must retreat, there's nothing more we can do." Tritonio said, everyone retreated, "later losers, you all put quite a good fight, but I'm not that good of an actor." Andrias said with a giggle, he jumped back up to the balcony, "Everything is ready, My lord, the rebellion is in shambles and earth is right for the taking." Andrias said to Darcy, "Then all that's left is for us to do what you could not, Kill Anne." Darcy said, everyone Burst into shock. "It's been risky using the box up until now, we don't know what will happen as long as she holds a piece of is power." Darcy said. "I don't believe it, their as clueless about the stones then we are." Anne said, being yanked out of the tentacles onto the ground, Darcy walks twords her while wrapping her in tentacles pulling out a dagger, "Let's make this quick." Darcy said rasing the dagger, "Wait" Anne spoke, "Amusing, you wish to beg?" Darcy said with a grin. "Just a quick question, are you sure this return the stones power to the Box, what if killing me extinguishes the boxes all together, Poof." Anne said with an award smile, Darcy bends down to Anne. "Oh Anne, we know what your like, you manged to escape Andrias, Cloak Bot, even the FBI, but do you want to know what Marcy thinks of you." Darcy said, Anne is confused, Marcy thinks what about her, "What are you talking about, Marcy thinks want about me, what does Marcy think about me, does she hate me, but what, what does she think about me?" Anne asked, Darcy smiles at Anne, "Let us show you." Darcy said, she smashed her lips into Anne's lips, Anne is blushed, Marcy is in love with her, Darcy pulls away, a string of saliva fell from their mouths, "That's what Marcy thinks of you." Darcy said, "Marcy, you love me?" Anne asked, Darcy pulls up a hologram of Marcy with in The Core, "Anne!" Marcy said, (Marcy is wearing the Darcy armor and Cape just without the Helmet) "Marcy, are you okay?" Anne asked, "Yeah, but I'm trapped here, please help me!" Marcy begged, "Marcy, you love me?" Anne asked, Marcy blushes, she nods her head, Anne is shocked and blushed, Marcy loves her, "Well Anne, now you know the truth, now goodbye Anne." Darcy said, "Anne, Noooo!" Marcy screamed, Darcy raised her dagger and plunged it into Anne's neck, blood comes out of Anne's neck, she has tears in her eyes, she looks up at her friends, Sasha, Sprig, Polly, Hop Pop, Grime, Olivia, Yunan, even Andrias and Marcy, she says her last word, "I Love You Marcy Wu." Anne said, Marcy is shocked and blushed, she looks at her love, she has tears in her eyes, she falls to her knees, she crying hardcore, Andrias sees this and sighs, "Marcy." Andrias said, Marcy turns to Andrias, "What do you want, Andrias!?" Marcy asked, "I'm so sorry for this, I don't deserve forgiveness but I want you to know how sorry I am." Andrias said, Marcy sees he has a tears in his eye, "Andrias, be quit!" Darcy said, "Darcy, don't tell Andrias to be quit, he can talk if he wants to!" Marcy said, Andrias is shocked Marcy defended him, Marcy turn to him with a big smile on her face, she hugs him, Marcy turns back to Anne, "Now, Andrias, get them fitted for collars, take Anne with you, we must extract her powers." Darcy said, "Don't you dare hurt Anne!" Marcy screamed, Darcy turns off the hologram, Marcy sees Andrias takes The Gang to the dungeon to get them fitted for collars and He takes Anne's dead body as well, "Andrias, I Forgive You." Marcy said, "Oh Anne, I'm so sorry, My Love." Marcy said with tears in her eyes.