The Assault on Newtopia

Sasha and The Resistance plan their attack on Newtopia Castle, "Alright Everyone, Listen Up, we need to attack The Castle to stop The Invasion, The Targets, King Andrias and The Core/Darcy, we find Anne and The Box and Get Out, Understood!?" Sasha said, "Yes!" They all said, they head out, Sasha, Sprig, Polly, Hop Pop, Grime, Olivia and Yunan are on Joe Sparrow and Domino 2, "Hey Sasha." Sprig said, "Yeah Sprig?" Sasha asked, "I hope we can save Anne and Marcy, I'm just worried Darcy did something bad to her." Sprig said, "Hey, we'll save Anne and Marcy, but if you wants stay by me, I don't want to see my bestie-in-law getting hurt." Sasha said, Sprig looks at Sasha, she called him her Bestie-in-law, he smiles at Sasha and hugs her, "Thanks Sasha, I Love You, Big Sister." Sprig said, "I Love You Too, Little Bro." Sasha said, they approached The Castle, Andrias was looking out The Castle, he's ashamed of himself, he wants to help but can't, "Andrias, The Resistance Forces are approaching, let's see how they'll react to my crush, The New Improved Anne." Darcy said, "Yes My Lord." Andrias said, "Anne, it's time. " Darcy said, "Yes My Love." Anne said, she goes down and surprised everyone, "Hey Guys!" Anne said, they are all in shock, "Anne, what happened to you?" Sprig asked, "Darcy gave me a new look, I look cool now." Anne said, "Anne, please, Darcy killed you, she's just using you, she just wants you as a weapon." Sasha said, "Well, you see, me and Darcy are an official thing." Anne said, they are in disbelief, "Your dating that thing?" Sasha said, "Yeah." Anne said, "well, I'm going to free you and rip that helmet off Marcy's head." Sasha said, Anne activated her Calamity Powers, Anne and Sasha are going to duel it out, time for Round 3.