Marcanne Story Revealed

After escaping The Castle, Sasha was working on The Assault on The Castle, Sprig comes in, "Hey Sasha!" Sprig said, "Oh Hey Sprig." Sasha said, "Sasha, what did Darcy mean by Marcy loves Anne?" Sprig asked, "Sprig, Anne and Marcy were crushing on each other when we were kids, it was something that they hid but Darcy showed Anne, but I'll tell you everything." Sasha said, "Okay, so here we go." Sasha said, let the love story begin.

Anne was just playing in the sand pit, she built a nice sand castle, she smiled, she's proud, until a girl came over, she looked nervously, "Hey... I-I like your face." The girl said, they both stayed in silence, she ran off, Anne got up and followed her, her right shoe fell off her right foot, The girl sat on the swings, she looked very embarrassed, Anne sat next to her, "I like your face too." Anne said, she smiled and giggles, "I'm Anne by the way, what's your name?" Anne asked, "Marcy." Marcy said, "Marcy, I really like that name." Anne said, Marcy smiles, "Do you want to be friends." Anne asked, "I would love that." Marcy said, the two become friends, later that day, Marcy and Anne were sitting on the same swing together, Marcy fell asleep next to Anne, Anne sees this and smiled, "Marcy, your so cute when you sleep." Anne said, she picks Marcy up, she takes Marcy back to her house, "Mom, Dad, can we take Marcy home?" Anne asked, "Sure." Mrs. Boonchuy said, they go into the car, Anne sits Marcy down on the chair and sits next to her, Marcy holds Anne, she wants to be close to Anne, Anne sees this and smiled, she holds Marcy's hand and falls asleep next to her, Anne's parents suspect Anne and Marcy would someday become an official couple, they know it's going to happen, Anne and Marcy will date, someday.

Years later when their in middle school, Anne and Marcy were hanging out at Anne's house, they were on the couch together, Anne and Marcy hold hands and ultimately fall asleep, Anne wakes up and sees Marcy cuddle her, she bursts into a gay panic, she wants Marcy to have a sleepover, Anne asked Her Parents, "Mom, Dad, can Marcy spend the night here?" Anne asked, "Sure." Mrs. Boonchuy said, they know something is going to happen, "Young Love." They said, Marcy's parents bring Marcy's bag over, Anne and Marcy put their pajamas on, Anne and Marcy have fun, Marcy falls into a deep deep sleep, Anne smiles, she picks Marcy up and brings her upstairs to Anne's bedroom, she plops Marcy down on Anne's bed, Anne plops on her bed, she knows she can do it, "I Love You Marcy." Anne said, she kisses Marcy on the lips, Marcy is in a deep deep sleep, she doesn't know, Anne takes Marcy's pajama pants off, now Marcy is in her pajama shirt and underwear, she's still in a deep deep sleep, Anne rolls Marcy over, she goes on top of Marcy, she kisses the side of Marcy's thing, Anne grabs Marcy's left leg and kisses it over and over again, Anne lifts Marcy's pajama shirt up, she kisses Marcy's stomach, she kisses Marcy's breast, she then holds Marcy's face, she's still in a deep deep sleep, she kisses Marcy on the lips, after this, Anne snuggles Marcy, she's cuddling Marcy, "Good Night Marcy, I Love You." Anne said, she's in love with Marcy Wu and always have.

Story ends...

"So that's what happened?" Sprig asked, "Yeah, Anne was in love with Marcy, Marcy came to me and asked for advice to ask Anne out." Sasha said, "Oh, so that's why Anne kicked Hop Pop out of the wagon when he asked Anne if she had a boyfriend." Sprig said, "What, that's funny." Sasha said laughing, "Yeah, I hope Anne's still alive." Sprig said, "Don't worry, let's plan this attack." Sasha said, they plan the attack, but Anne's now on Darcy's side.