Darcy's Crush

After Anne is upgraded into a cyborg, she explored The Castle, But Anne doesn't know her master Darcy has something she's never felt before, Darcy feels something for Anne, she doesn't know what it is, she thinks she has a crush on The New Improved Anne, "Andrias." Darcy said, "Yes My Lord?" Andrias said, "I think I have a crush on Anne." Darcy said, Andrias is in shock, "What?" Andrias said, "Why do I have this feeling in my heart?" Darcy asked, "Maybe you have something for The New Improved Anne, you should tell her." Andrias said, "Okay, we can do this." Darcy said, She walks down the hall to see Anne, "Hey Anne." Darcy said, "Hello My Lord." Anne said, Darcy giggled, "Uhh... Anne... How are y-you feeling today?" Darcy asked nervously, "I'm feeling fine, after you revived me, I felt better then ever, I don't know how this day could go." Anne said, "Maybe it can." Darcy said with a blush, "My Lord, what do you mean?" Anne asked, "Anne, ever since we revived you, we've, I felt something that I haven't felt In my heart before, when ever I'm around you, you make my day shine bright, your in my head and I can't get you out." Darcy said, she blushed hardcore, "My Lord, what are you saying." Anne asked confused, "Do you... DO YOU WANT TO GO ON A DATE WITH ME!?" Darcy asked, Anne blushed, "A date?" Anne asked, "My Lord, we can't date, were supposed to be invading worlds." Anne said, "Anne, stop calling me My Lord, Andrias can call me that but I don't want you too as well, I just want you to call me Darcy." Darcy said, "My Lord, Darcy, why are you saying you love me?" Anne asked, "Anne, I Love You, don't you know it, I don't want to rule the multiverse by myself, I want to rule it with you, your my everything, can you see it, I Love You Anne!" Darcy said, she grabs Anne and kisses her, Anne is in shock and blushed, Darcy truly loves her, Darcy wraps her arms around Anne, Anne gives in, she closes her eyes, she wraps her arms around Darcy's waist, "Anne, will you be my queen?" Darcy asked, "Darcy, Marcy, I Love You Too, I would love that, now just, Shut Up for once." Anne said, the two smooch on the lips, Anne picks Darcy up and go to a bedroom, Anne sets Darcy down, Anne takes Darcy's helmet off, Anne takes Darcy's cape off, Anne takes her chest plate off and her shirt, She takes Darcy's Chest Plate off, her gauntlets off, her shirt off, she picks Darcy up and lay down on the bed, Anne is on top of Darcy, she takes her bra off, her skirt off and her underwear, she takes Darcy's bra off, she takes Darcy's legs and puts them on her shoulders, she takes Darcy's boots off, she grabs the top of Darcy's pants and pulls them down and takes them off, she takes Darcy's underwear off, Anne and Darcy are now naked, Anne lays down next to Darcy and pulls the blanket over them, she holds her loves hand, "Anne, I Love You with all my heart." Darcy said, "I Love You Too Darcy, Marcy." Anne said, The two snuggled up with each other and cuddle, "Good Night Anne, I Love You." Darcy said, "Good Night Darcy, Marcy, I Love You Too." Anne said, she snuggles up into Darcy's chest, Darcy holds her crush tightly, she has the girl she loves.