Anne vs Sasha

Anne charges towards Sasha and punches her in the stomach, Sasha flies and lands on some of The Resistance Frogs, "Sasha, don't you dare touch Marcy!" Anne yelled, Darcy hears this, Anne called her Marcy, Darcy is okay with that, "Aww, Anne." Darcy said, Andrias looks at Darcy, he smiles and remembered when Marcy confessed having a crush on Anne over their game of Flipwart, Sasha gets up, "Anne, please, we want you back, I don't want to hurt you." Sasha said, "You Know, Sasha, I thought you actually changed, but, after you betrayed me and Marcy, you didn't change, you used us to take over Amphibia, your a horrible person and I'm done being friends with you." Anne said, Sasha remembered that day, Sasha snapped back to reality, "Anne, I'll save you." Sasha said, she changed towards Anne and slashes her swords at her friend, Anne takes out her sword and they battled it out, they clashed with each other and swung at each other, Anne slashes Sasha's chest but barely missed, Sasha cuts right through Anne's metal arm, Anne sees her wound, she smiles, she summons a massive tennis racket and hits the tennis ball at Sasha, Sasha slashes right though it, she jumps in the air and slashes at Anne, she kicks Anne to the ground and tried to hit her but Anne kicks Sasha in her stomach, "Sasha, you can't beet me, you tried twice, I'll beet you a third time and I will be the better duelist than you." Anne said, "Anne, you may have bested me twice, but this time, I'll finish this fight with me on top!" Sasha said, she jumps in the air and slashes Anne's chest plate, leaving a massive opening on the front of the chest plate, Anne falls to the ground, "It's over Anne." Sasha said, "or is it." Anne said, "Huh?" Sasha was confused, Anne jumps back up and slashes Sasha's face, she slashes Sasha's right eye, Sasha falls to the ground in pain, "Okay, that hurts so bad." Sasha removes her hand and sees a lot of blood on her hand, she looks at The Resistance, Grime is in shock, "Sasha, are you okay?" Grime asked, he runs to Sasha's aid, "No Grime, she hit me in my eye, we're matching now Grimesy, but, Anne got me again." Sasha said, she has another scar on her, Anne looks at her, "Well, I bested you again, now I'm the better duelist than you, Sasha." Anne said, Darcy comes down, "Well done, My Love, you did well." Darcy said, "You Monster! You'll pay for what you did to Marcy and Anne!" Sasha said, Anne and Darcy leave, but, The Resistance continue their plan.