Escape and The New Improved Anne

After being taken to The Dungeon, they are all in shock, "I can't believe it, Anne's gone, that thing killed her, when I get out of here, I will tear Darcy apart!" Sasha said in anger, "Sasha, calm down, that won't help, if you kill Darcy, Marcy dies too." Sprig said, "Okay, we need to find away out of here before The Invasion Begins." Sasha said, "Perhaps we need to use a little bit of force." Grime said, he tried with all of his might but didn't break, "I'm out of ideas." Grime said, "All is lost!" Yunan said, "Yunan, calm down, we'll get out of here." Olivia said, "Okay guys, how about Frobo." Sprig said, "Oh Yeah, the improvements I made on Earth can help us out." Polly said, Frobo turns around and shoots lasers on the ground, "Was that supposed to do something?" Hop Pop asked, they get set free, "Woah, okay guys, Let's move." Sasha said, they all head out.

Meanwhile...

Darcy was in the chamber with Anne's dead body, she clamped Anne's wrist and ankles to a machine, Marcy sees this within The Core, "I swear, if they do something to My Anne, They will be sorry." Marcy said, she sees the gash on Anne's neck, she sheds immense tears, she sees her crush tortured by The Core, "Anne, I'm so sorry, My Love, I just wanted us to have a future together, please don't be dying, please still be alive." Marcy begged, "Let's see how this machine works." Darcy said, they activated The Machine and extracting Anne's powers, "Their extracting Anne's powers, her cool anime powers, her powers make her more beautiful than ever, she's so cute, please Anne, hang on." Marcy said, Darcy hooks Anne up to a monitor, it shows she's still alive, but she's fading very slowly, Marcy sees this, there's still a chance to save Anne, "Let's give Anne an improvement." Darcy said, she takes Anne's body and gives her an improvement, they removed Anne's clothes, Marcy sees this and blushes, she's seeing Anne all naked, "Anne's all naked, why, leave Anne alone, leave my girl alone, she did nothing wrong, leave my future girlfriend alone!" Marcy screamed, she falls to her knees with immense tears in her eyes, she just wanted Anne, she just wanted to spend the rest of her life with Anne, "Andrias, Marcy is driving us nuts, she's just saying sorry over and over again, how pathetic she is." Darcy said, "Uhh... Yeah." Andrias said, he thinks Marcy isn't pathetic but very nice, "Andrias, we'll give Anne an improvement, we would love to have Marcy see her crush alive again." Darcy said, she takes Anne's naked body and gives her an improvement, she gives her a cyborg like appearance, she gives her a cyborg arm and a cyborg leg, half her face looks like a cyborg, her chest has a cyborg look, she's put into new clothes, her new outfit looks like her normal clothes just different, she's put into a dark purple shirt with short sleeves, a black purple skirt, matching Darcy boots and a chest plate that looks like hers just in a dark purple color with an orange eye in the middle, she also has a black and red cape, Darcy awakens Anne, "Hello Anne, how are you feeling?" Darcy asked, "I feel great." Anne said in a Robotic Voice, "Good, now, we have big plans for you and there only just beginning." Darcy said, Marcy sees Anne, "Anne, I'm so sorry." Marcy said, she's going to try and save her future girlfriend.