IN THE VAST SPACE, AN ECHO OF THUNDER / CHAPTER 3

In The Vast Space, An Echo Of Thunder

(ft. Astechadio, Tazzurei, Reizubolt, and Thundrumil)

It was in the deep expanse of space. Stars glimmering with darkness around every corner, with each planet to its own Mixels. As a black canvas tainted in many colors, space was interesting at most for Mixels. Astechadio, a space traveling Mixel, who had a resemblance to Myke, was flying around with a small comet of his own. With arms filled with the energy of the galaxy, and with his center displaying a visual sound bar, he explored various worlds without having to worry about losing consciousness in the vastness of outer space.

"A-Astechadio... Are y-you sure that we're not gonna get sucked in b-b-by the vacuum of space?" Tazzurei, the tazer Mixel, asked.

They had plugs for arms, and even have parts that light up, mainly their 'headlights' that they use. In black, white and blue, this Mixel was bold but at times, shy.

"Of course not, ya silly! We are never-ever gonna be sucked in by it at all!" Astechadio enthusiastically replied, as he kept on drifting around the vast space that was in the Mixelverse.

Time would pass by, and the two would find themselves in a divine place. Not a planet, but a palace. It was a palace glowing with a bright blue, with pillars among the two. Each had a picture frame, revealing different faces. Faces of different beings, which Astechadio didn't recognize, but Tazzurei slightly would. The divine palace was donned with many different decorations, as everything would simply glow.

"What even is this place? It looks as luminous as the stars!" Astechadio complimented their surroundings, despite arriving in a place that he doesn't know a lot about.

"H-hey, Asta? Can I g-get off yet?" Tazzurei asked nicely.

"Of course, man. You can get off!" replied Astechadio, who was very enthusiastic to reply. Tazzurei slowly leaped off Astechadio's small comet, slowly falling in the same pace of where they leaped off. They nervously walked through the hall with Astechadio, as the two explored the very unique plane of existence. The picture frames revealed faces of beings who have ascended, powerful beings who had the ability to change the world.

As the two were walking, Tazzurei recognized one of their faces, and ran off to where the specific picture frames were.

"Hold on, wait for me, Tazz!" Astechadio hastily replied, as he rapidly floated to where they went off, hoping to catch up with Tazzurei. Upon arrival, Tazzurei gazed upon a picture frame which was similar to their own face. As they gazed upon the entity's face, they were in awe of what they saw. Astechadio, would be left exhausted upon chasing Tazzurei, who would react in shock upon seeing the face in the picture frame.

"My, t-that face looks alot like Reizubolt..." Tazzurei whispered, with the face having revealed to be Reizubolt. Reizubolt looked similar to Tazzurei, but with headlights which were more similar to rhombuses. The headlights were lilac instead of red and blue. Astechadio looked at Tazzurei and the face of Reizubolt repeatedly, in disbelief. "Yo, Tazz... A-are you really Reizubolt?" Astechadio asked nervously, because of Tazzurei's and Reizubolt's similar appearances. Before any of the two could talk to each other, though...

"We have intruders!" Someone yelled. Tazzurei's eyes widened from fear, for they feared of a force against them, a force who was waiting for this opportunity to wreak havoc.

"Oh... Oh, no!" They panicked immediately, as Astechadio could only prepare for the sudden attack coming for them both. While he focused his energy on a star-fueled projectile, Tazzurei rushed to the middle of the mysterious glowing palace, and yelled out these words.

"Please, come out here... And protect us." Within a moment, a large electrical beam engulfed and shrouded the tazer Mixel, devouring them as a whole. Moment after moment, the figure had been revealed, someone who had taken shape as the tazer Mixel, a re-awakening of a deity.

"Lightning, befall to my will." The tazer Mixel had finally taken a new form.

Reizubolt, the Celestial of Thunder had descended. That same Mixel that Tazzurei looked in awe, was the same Mixel who would awaken. With colors in blue and violet, with arms that can turn into cannons, as a mighty deity, he can burst through his way to strike down those who he deems evil. Astechadio, all the while, did not notice the transformation, and was nearly ready to fight back.

"Halt your actions all at once, intruders!" called out a Mixel, arriving with two other Mixels at their tow. The footsteps were echoing loudly and were fast, like tap water. Astechadio is nearly ready to blast through, but it was until they were interrupted by someone, that someone being Reizubolt.

"Young man, give me that particle of yours." Reizubolt assured the space traveler, hoping he could do the job for him.

"R-Reizubolt?! I mean, sure! You can rely on me, Reizubolt!" Astechadio replied back, using his surroundings to reflect the projectile to Reizubolt's arm, thus making it an arm cannon.

"Good. Now, leave the rest to me, young one." He sighed to Astechadio, and aimed his arm cannon towards the sounds.

"Halt there right now, intruders!" There, arrived a Mixel with the semblance of Tapsy, but this time, cymbals were now straw hats, gloves in a lilac hue, and armory with purple with slight yellow on their body. They came along with two cyan guardians who would serve as guardians of the mysterious palace.

"Fall back, Thundrumil! This is an order from your master!" Reizubolt yelled back, who aimed his cannon at the small group of Mixels. He did not want to hurt his comrades, but if he had to do it, he would have to unfortunately do such in order to get it his way.

"Alright, then." The Mixel who had a semblance to Tapsy halted, with the other two guards following his orders. At the same time, Reizubolt stopped aiming as his hands now turned to normal.

"Whoa, Reiz... Is that Mixel a keeper of this palace?! OH MY GALAXIES, He looks so rad and swag! He KILLED that look!" Astechadio was in awe with the Mixel he saw, the armored Mixel with straw hats. The Mixel meanwhile, was confused with the words Astechadio had said.

"Well, thank you, but what's with the enthusiasm? We've only just met, Mixel." Astechadio rapidly came to the Mixel, and shook his hand faster than a cheetah could run.

"Astechadio, part time DJ, part time traveler, and part time radio spokesperson. Your name?" He asked to the Mixel with the purple armor.

"...Thundrumil." The armored samurai who took the form of Tapsy had his name revealed, which was Thundrumil.

"Hey, boss. Those two are getting along! Ain't that Mixel with the space looks, looks like an intruder? He doesn't look like someone who could be a Celestial or even a child of a Celestial!" A guard said.

"Yeah, boss! Why are ya letting them interact?" The other said.

"Silence. Leave at once and return to your duties. Let those two interact." Reizubolt commanded.

"Sir, yes sir!" The two ran away, returning back to where they were. Reizubolt looked over to Thundrumil and Astechadio, and looked at the two. He sighed to himself, looking at the palace. The palace that would be his own.

"Must've gotten here by that young police officer." He whispered to himself, as he could only watch the conversation between Thundrumil, who was shy and spoke with minimal words, who was a parallel to Astechadio's personality, who was lively and spoke with many words. And all the while Reizubolt stared at them both. Delighted, the two Mixels kept on conversing, while the Celestial watched on how so much changed in such little time.

He let out a light smile. "I'm proud of both of you."