MIXELS: VoMR IS ON AN INDEFINITE HIATUS.

Heya, ya'll! It's me, marissa (aka. rae!)

I have an announcement i'd like to make, and this one is very important. PLEASE, read through this!

I will no longer be associating myself with Super Mixels as a series and i will associate myself with my own independent series, Mixels: Gehenna Genesis. (raexels, rinnyxels, marixels, whatever you call it.) Well, why the sudden change? 

1. I had originally intended VoMR to be connected with the Super Mixels, a series that my ex-friend whom we'll just call him T, made. T was inspired by the idea of a Mixel that was powerful than the original, so me and T decided to work on the 'Super Series', alongside a few more people. I even created some of my own since I enjoyed T's work, and even put my own OCs into VoMR as tribute to him. Well, what conspired after Chapter 4's release months later would eventually change my entire plan of the series. During June, T had been defending his homophobic friend, by choosing not to ban him. I questioned why he would do such a thing, but even he tried to still defend him, only banning him so that we would calm down. I was baffled and confused why T would do such a thing. He was someone I could trust and enjoy with, so why suddenly choose to defend someone who was a straight person over listening to someone who was actually LGBTQ+? (if you didn't know, i'm an ace and a demigirl!) I got so upset knowing that he did not value a voice like mine and chose to value someone who was homophobic instead. 

However, in July, T defended a child groomer saying that 'they deserved a better life'. I got so sick of his behaviour that I eventually called him out on it, alongside few people who helped assist me in making the document. He did apologize, and it was actually surprisingly well written out. No guilt trips, no manipulation, he actually DOES feel sorry, which is actually rare. However, I chose not to apologize to him, despite the apology, since the damage had already been done. He already sided with the homophobic friend, and even his defense of a child groomer added insult to my heart who was recently torn apart that my 'friend' would choose a homophobe, who was literally ruining his own server over me, who was obeying to him and actually doing my job. (although i'd say i was often nervous around him. i was never sure if i did the right thing.)

2. I also didn't want my own creations just to be clones of existing Mixels. Sure, I had Lahmph-Stants, Klimitz, and even Klein. But there were also some others who lacked pure originality and that's what got my gears grinding on end. How can I better these characters as actual character designs while also maintaining the general idea of their own respective characters? I don't really have the heart to just abandon my own creations, and thus, I came up with the solution- rebranding. 

Characters who I made to be associated with SM will be redesigned and be given an overhaul of their lore. Some will only be given an overhaul in their lore, given that they can be rewritten to remove any mentions of being a Super. Note that Mixels: VOMR will be remade after I finish redesigning certain characters. It is currently on-hold until I finish redesigning and overhauling characters associated with Super Mixels. 

Here are characters who are canonically Super Mixels, and will be changed accordingly.

> Trone (Chapter 2, Overhaul, Finished)

> Astechadio (Chapter 3, Overhaul, Finished)

> Reizubolt (Chapter 3, Lore Overhaul, Unfinished)

> Thundrumil (Chapter 3, Overhaul, Unfinished)

tl;dr: Voyage of Many Requiems is going on an indefinite hiatus. The hiatus will end once I get to finally redesign and properly overhaul all the OCs mentioned! Please stay tuned for any updates I post after this. Thank you!