My Girl

Y/N's POV:

The sun peaking through the curtains wakes me up.

I turn to find that JJ wasn't there. I faintly heard water running in the bathroom. She must be in the shower.

I dread getting out of this bed. I'm really tired of this case. Hopefully last night's events will stay on my mind rather than the past.

I drag myself out of the bed and get ready to go to the precinct.

.........

JJ and I walk into the conference room to find that we are the last ones to arrive. Just what I need, all attention on us.

Hotch then informs us that a possible witness has come forward. Hopefully we can end this case today.

"Rossi and Morgan interview the witness, Reid and Garcia work on the geographical profile, Prentiss and Y/L/N go to the ME to get the story on the victim found last night, and JJ I need you to revisit those communication liaison skills to control the media. They're having a field day."

JJ and I decided to try to keep quiet about whatever we are. So I just offer her a small smile before leaving with Emily.

..........

Emily and I ride in silence for a while until she finally decides to bring up last night.

"Okay spill it, what was going on with you and JJ last night."

"What do you mean." I have to see what she knows before I put my foot in my mouth.

"So we're just going to pretend that JJ's hair wasn't a mess and you weren't wearing her sweatshirt."

Damn it, she definitely knows.

"I was cold and forgot a sweatshirt of my own. JJ was already lying down so I guess that's why her hair was a little messy." Jesus Y/N just tell her already.

"Oh okay, so what's your excuse for all the moaning and screaming I heard." She gives me a smirk before turning her eyes back to the road.

My face turns pale as a ghost. I'm going to have to be quieter.

"Okay okay you got me. So we may or may not have hooked up right before you knocked."

"Please girl, tell me something I didn't already know. I'm glad you finally acted on that crush. I was wondering if you were just going to stare at her forever."

My head snaps up as my jaw hits the floor. "You knew!"

"Of course I knew. We're profilers and I'm your best friend. I could definitely tell you liked her. I just assumed you weren't ready to face it yet."

We enter an awkward silence for about a minute.

"Soooo, was it good?"

"Emily Prentiss we will not have this conversation right now."

"Fine if that's how you want to play it. I'll just assume from the amount of noises I heard and the way you could hardly stand after coming out of the bathroom that it was good."

I playfully smack her arm as she laughs her ass off.

"I can't imagine why you would have to ask how good she is. You should already know." I mutter.

Emily's head whips around. "Who told you?"

"Garcia, lord knows she can't keep a secret." I laugh.

"It was just the one time."

"I know, it's no big deal Em. If she wanted you then she wouldn't be fucking me." I smirk.

Emily laughs and turns her attention back to the road.