Goodnight Beautiful (smut)

A/N: this chapter is very lite smut but still smut

Trigger warning: mentions of sa

Y/N's POV:

It's been a few months since JJ's abduction and I'm starting to worry about her. She keeps telling me that she's fine but she's incredibly distant.

She hardly lets me touch her at all, she goes into the bathroom to change, and she's sleeping fully clothed. She never sleeps in more than a t-shirt and underwear.

I don't want to push her. She just went through something terrible, but I have to know that she's okay.

We're both laying in bed, watching a movie. Only our hands are touching. I decide that now is as good a time as ever to bring it up.

"Jay."

"Hmm?"

"Can we talk for a little bit?"

She lets go of my hand to pause the movie then leans on her side, propping up her elbow to hold her head.

"Sure, what's up?"

I sigh quickly, scared to hurt her more. "I've noticed you've been a little distant, and I don't blame you. I'm just worried about you." I say gently, trying to tread lightly on the subject.

Now she sighs and looks down at the bed. "I know, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, you don't have to apologize. I was just wondering if maybe you wanted to talk about it? You don't have to if you don't want to."

"No.... it's okay. I should talk about it."

"Are you sure?" I ask with sincere eyes.

She nods, so I ask the question I fear the answer to.

"Did he.... JJ did he touch you, sexually?" My heart physically hurts as the words leave my mouth. I hope her answer is no, but I know how I withdrew from people after I was...

"He talked about it, but he only...." Her words trail off, so I reach for her other hand and give it a squeeze.

She continues. "He was trying to taunt Matt into putting in his code. He basically told him if he didn't give up his code that he would... He touched my stomach and went to unbutton my pants. Matt gave in before he went any further. But I... I was so scared that he might do it anyway." A few tears trickle down her cheek.

I want to hug her so badly but I don't want to overstep so I open my arms to see if she wants it. She immediately climbs into my arms, surprising me a little bit.

I rub her back to comfort her, but she doesn't cry for long. She just lays in my arms.

"Is that why you've been changing in the bathroom?"

Then she pulls away, and looks at the bed yet again. Oh no, did I say something wrong?

"No, it's not because of that."

"What is it baby?" I almost whisper, trying to be as gentle as possible.

"I'm just.... I'm afraid that you won't find me attractive anymore. Because of all the scars." She says as she wraps her arms around her stomach.

"JJ look at me."

I need to make sure she believes everything I say, so I stop until her eyes are locked with mine. Then I cup her jaw with my hands.

"There is nothing that would ever make me less attracted to you. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on."

Her eyes soften and I finally see her beautiful smile again. I've missed seeing it so much.

We stay there, silent for a few seconds. Then JJ leans in to kiss me. When our lips touch, I feel at home again. I gently pull her closer to me to fill the gap between us.

We kiss for a few minutes, savoring every second. Her hands wander around my body and I want so badly to do the same to her. Eventually I stop her.

"Are you okay with this? We haven't done anything since..." I ask, just to be sure before I continue.

"Yes I am, I've missed you so much....But can you go slow at first."

"Of course, I will go slow for as long as you need. Tell me if you want to speed up okay?"

She nods.

"Do you want to leave your shirt on, or is it okay if I take it off?"

"It's okay, you can take it off." She says hesitantly.

I really don't want to make her uncomfortable but I want to see her so badly. I take her shirt off, but she seems a little uncomfortable so I ask again.

"Are you comfortable? Would you feel better if I took mine off too?"

This time she nods her head eagerly. So, I oblige and take my shirt off as well. Her eyes are glued to my boobs and it make me blush.

Now that she seems a little more relaxed I take the rest of her clothes off. She leans back on the pillows and spreads her legs slightly.

I bring my thumb to her clit and circle it slowly. She shuts her eyes and moans softly at the contact.

I continue going slow until she speaks up. "Faster please."

So, I obey her wishes and move my thumb faster. Now that she's warmed up, I push 2 fingers into her hole.

I start off slow with my fingers to make sure she's okay. It's not long before she's begging me to go faster again.

Her moans are much louder now. Her chest rising and falling quickly.

"Are you close?"

"Mhmm." She pants quickly.

I speed up slightly, which brings her over the edge. Her beautiful moans fill our bedroom as she rides out her orgasm. When she calms down, I pull my fingers out and lick them clean. I climb back up to my usual spot and pull her close to me.

"How are you feeling?" I ask while tracing random patterns on her shoulder.

"Great." She smiles

"Good."

"I'm sorry I've been so distant. I've missed this."

"I completely understand, I'm just glad you are comfortable again." I say before placing a sweet peck on her forehead.

"Do you want me to grab your clothes out of the floor?" I ask.

"No I think I'll sleep naked tonight, but only if you're naked too." She smirks at me.

"Don't have to tell me twice." I eagerly start throwing clothes into the floor.

She giggles while watching my clothes fly through the air.

After taking everything off, I cuddle next to her and pull the blanket on top of us.

"Goodnight Y/N/N."

"Goodnight beautiful."

.........

A/N: I want your guys' opinion on my next story! Let me know in the comments if you all would like an Arizona Robbins x Reader. If not I may just do an Emily x Reader.
Btw this does not mean that My Protector will be ending soon. Truthfully I have no idea how long it will be😂