ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵖᵒᵗ

sᴏɴɢs:ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴏᴜʀ sᴘᴏᴛ, THE ANXⵊETY,WⵊLLOW, Tʏʟᴇʀ Cᴏʟᴇⵊ'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀs, ⵊsᴀʙᴇʟ LᴀRᴏsᴀ꧁     ༆     ꧂

sᴏɴɢs:
ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴏᴜʀ sᴘᴏᴛ, THE ANXⵊETY,WⵊLLOW, Tʏʟᴇʀ Cᴏʟᴇ
ⵊ'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀs, ⵊsᴀʙᴇʟ LᴀRᴏsᴀ
꧁ ༆ ꧂

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉:

"Breathe in," Tsireya commands inhaling, "Now out," she says exhaling. "Imagine a flickering flame and try and slow your heartbeat," she instructs them all.

The Sullys all practice what she says, breathing slowly. Tsireya puts her hands onto Lo'ak's chest and stomach and his eyes immediately widen. I smirk over at Neteyam who gets the same idea as I do. Kiri rolls her eyes to this and I put my hand over my mouth to muffle my giggle as Tsireya says, "Lo'ak your heartbeat is fast, try and focus," "Sorry," he apologizes awkwardly.

Tsireya and I continue helping the Sully's with their breathing while Aonung and Roxto really just hang out. After we finish giving them a short lesson on breathing we separated into groups and worked on sign language.

꧁ ༆ ꧂

"Skxawng!" I scold Neteyam, who is continuously jumbling up his fingers in the wrong motions. "Like this," I show him. "Thank you," I sign. He tries again and still fails which I roll my eyes to. I go next to him and grab his hands, now forcing his fingers to do the simple motions. "There see? That simple," I say, still holding onto his hands. "Maybe I just wanted to get you to hold my hands," he jokes and I just shove him away with a laugh.

We've been like this all day. At first I felt like the flirting was one sided on my end until he began to flirt back. I liked this, whatever it was. The sensation of this strange feeling.

My face heating up at the sight of him, my stomach fluttering when he laughs and finding a way into smiling whenever he does. I liked him like I liked Aonung but there was more. I was more desperate for him, almost like I needed him.

"Alright this is, 'I am sorry'," I show him and he copies my hand movements perfectly giving me a look that craves for validation. "Well done," I say, "You no longer learn at the speed of a little baby," I tease. "Hey! It's difficult learning how to breathe, dive, ride and learn a language in a day," he brings up. "Fine I'll let it slide cause I'm such a nice teacher," I say patting his head as I walk away.

"It's almost eclipse, we should head back for dinner," I say. "Nooo, after dinner there's nothing exciting to do for like 2 hours before its time to sleep. So boring," he complains. "Then how about we escape," I offer. "Huh?" he asks widening his eyes, "After dinner we sneak off for a late night dive. We'll snatch up our ilus and I'll show you what the reef's like at night," I excitedly say, he grows a smile but shakes it off, "I don't know Y/N, what if we get caught? My dad will skin me and use me as a carpet if he finds out about it," he admits. "Then we won't let ourselves get caught. C'mon Tsireya will cover for me and Lo'ak for you. Don't you wanna have fun my Neyam?" I ask and he thinks for a moment. "Fine, I'll meet you behind your house okay?" he agrees and I nod my head, "See you then, Y/N," he waves, I smile to myself before diving off into the water to head back home, eager to tell Tsireya about my plan.