ʲᵉᵃˡᵒᵘˢʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ʲᵉᵃˡᵒᵘˢʸ

sᴏɴɢ: ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs ɢɪʀʟ, ʟᴀɴᴀ ᴅᴇʟ ʀᴇʏ (ᴜɴʀᴇʟᴇᴀsᴇᴅ)

꧁ ༆ ꧂

𝑌/𝑁'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉:

It's been a week since I spoke to anyone besides Tsireya and Ronal. Every day is the same, I do chores and Ronal begins working with me on Tsahik jobs and duties, teaching me all I need to know.

Aonung told his parents about how I was now aware of our future mating and they decided it was best for us to start learning about how to become the next leaders.

I feel empty, and stripped of my independence. Instead of helping the Sully kids with Tsireya and Roxto, I was stuck in lessons all days. It distanced me from Neteyam thankfully, who even though I wished to see, I knew it would only end badly.

It's also been a week since my first vision, which I've began to wonder if it was a vision or a dream. I put my mind off the subject as I instead go for a walk.

I haven't gone out almost all week besides small trips for chores but I finally had some time to breathe without anyone being nearby. I walk along the beach silently beginning to hum a song in my head. My song however is interrupted as I walk closer to hear the sound of grunts and fighting.

I raise an eyebrow and inspect the scene seeing a 4 v 2 of Aonung and his gang vs Lo'ak and Neteyam.

My heart slightly stops at the craved sight of him, but also at the thought of how this is exactly like, what I now know was a vision. I spot Kiri who is shouting at the boys and rush over to her.

"Kiri!" I say pointing to the boys, "It's like my vision," I tell her and her eyes widen, "You're right!" she realizes, as we both stare at the boys who are absolutely humiliating themselves. After taking a moment the two of us can't help but begin to laugh at the sight, covering our mouths to conceal our giggles.

"Shit it's my dad!" Kiri says, making me turn my head to see Toruk Makto walking angrily towards the boys. "C'mon let's get out of here," I rush her and we bolt the other direction.

After getting far enough away the two of us continue laughing. "Ah Y/N you missed the best part!" she says telling me about the fight. "Lo'ak was tackled over by Aonung and then Treî slapped him across the face with his tail," she says still laughing as the image in my mind cracked me up. "Jeez what we're they even fighting about?" I wonder out loud. Kiri's mouth slightly twitches, "Well uh Aonung was grabbing my hands and calling me a freak cause of this extra guy," she says embarrassed as she wiggles her extra finger. My smile turns into a frown as I put a hand on her shoulder. "Oh Kiri, I'm so sorry, Aonung is such an ass," I comfort her. "It's alright I don't take it personally, but Lo'ak stepped in to fight and after a few seconds of him getting manhandled, Neteyam jumped in." she explains.