ʷᵃʳ ʰᵃˢ ᵇᵉᵍᵘⁿ

Sᴏɴɢ: Dᴀʀᴋ Rᴇᴅ, Sᴛᴇᴠᴇ Lᴀᴄʏ꧁    ༆    ꧂ 𝑌/𝑁,𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉:Morning comes and I wake up stretching as I process my surroundings realizing where I am

꧁    ༆    ꧂
𝑌/𝑁,𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉:
Morning comes and I wake up stretching as I process my surroundings realizing where I am. The family is gone besides Kiri who is lying awake next to me.

I yawn before asking the girl, "Where is everyone?" she thinks for a moment, "Neteyam and our parents left to try and make peace with your family a while ago and I have no clue about Tuk and Lo'ak," she tells me which I nod to as she sits up.

"So what's been happening with you?" I ask Kiri who shrugs, "Fresh out of a coma so, haven't done much," she tells me, "Besides my brother, what have been doing recently? Any visions?" she asks with a smirk making me embarrassed by the first bit. "Actually about the visions, I have to tell you something," I say and she tilts her head as she listens.

꧁    ༆    ꧂

I tell the girl about my vision about her in a coma and cover my face with shame after, "Y/N it's fine, for all you could've known I could've been napping. You're not used to these visions and I understand," she reassures me making me smile. "There's one more thing actually, I think I'm going to die," I bluntly say, the girl's eyebrows falling as her eyes widen at my comment just as Neteyam's did.

"Wait what?" she questions not sure if she heard me correctly, "I had a vision. I was being choked by a man who looked Na'vi but by his hands I knew he was not. I was out of my body and I saw this happen to me so it was strange. Then I saw my eyes close and the vision ended," I say, beginning to pick the skin off my hands.

Kiri connects the dots and says, "I think I know who. There's men who hunt my family, which is why we're here. Do you think they'll come after us all?" she asks and I nod my head, "My visions haven't been wrong yet so I'm sure. What do I do?" I ask her and she thinks for a moment, "I'll tell my father for you," she tells me and I nod my head in agreement.

Before we are able to stir up more conversation we hear the blaring sounds of a horn from outside and rush out of the pod to see the commotion.

"A tulkun?" Kiri asks squinting as we see a large creature that floats atop the surface of the water. "Shit, c'mon let's check it out," I say whistling my ilu and hurrying over.

꧁    ༆    ꧂

As we arrive at the scene we see Ronal who has just gotten there a little before. I now instantly recognize this tulkun. It is Ronal's, a calf floats besid the lifeless creature and my hand covers my shocked mouth at this horrible sight.

Ronal rushes to her spirit sister, crying as she shouts, "What is this?" her voice shaking as she does so. Her vulnerable side was so rare yet so raw and it tore me to see her pain. Even after how she treated me, I knew this was not deserved. A few tears fall down my face as I hear the woman's pained screams.

I see Neteyam who watches as his dad points out to some speared looking machine thingy, showing it to his mate.

꧁    ༆    ꧂