Reaction to you moaning their name in your sleep

A/n: Happy new years :)

Chan: *Runs his hands lightly along your sides teasingly, staring at you adoringly as you wither under his touch.*

"Mhm," He licked his lips as you whimpered out his name. "I'd wake you up but I really wanna see where this goes."

Minho: *Thoroughly amused that even your dreams get you worked up. Teases you about it in the morning.*

"How'd you sleep?" He laughed lightly while eating breakfast. "You sounded like you were enjoying yourself."

Changbin: *Lowkey embarrassed about it but kinda wants to know what it was about. Waits until you're up.*

"So, what happened?" He urged with a boyish smile. "If you tell me, I'll let you know one of mine."

Hyunjin: *Half asleep and doesn't even realize you were moaning. Really just thought you were innocently calling for him.*

"How cute," He smiled down at you before wrapping an arm around your waist. "My baby even dreams about me."

Jisung: *Tries to talk you into telling him about it. For research purposes of course.*

"Dare I say," He paused, trying to hold back a laugh. "I could make your dreams come true."

Felix: *Thinks about it for half a minute before his hands lightly shake you, too worked up to wait until you wake up on your own.*

"How was that dream, baby?" He smirked as he pressed kisses along your neck. "Wanna tell me about it?"

Seungmin: *Doesn't want to call you out because that'd be mean. Also does not care.*

"Should I just take you on tour with me next time?" He asked with a sly smirk. "Didn't think you missed me that much."

Jeongin: *Completely confused, wondering if you were complaining because he kicked you again.*

"You know I can't help it." He started as he rolled over to face you, more confused when he finds you still sleeping. "I gotta be trippin'."

Originally posted 1.1.23 on Tumblr.