Stray Kids Reaction to you wanting to ride their thigh

Chan: *Was looking for a break when you asked. Doesn't hesitate to let you.*

"Really? My thigh?" He smirked in amusement as he sat back. "Then come give me a show."

Minho: *Can't help but praise you while he watches, loving how you come undone from just his thigh.*

"Just like that." He groaned as he felt the patch on his thigh. "So good for me."

Changbin: *A bit wary at first but it doesn't take long before he finds himself getting into it.*

"I didn't think I'd enjoy it this much." He licked his lips. "But seeing you this desperate..."

Hyunjin: *Already excited at the thought of it and wants to know what you'll do for him after.*

"And what do I get out of it?" He raised a brow. "Or do you plan on making it up to me later?"

Jisung: *Feels you slightly grinding on him in the studio, hoping it'll coax him to leave.*

"Are you that desperate for me?" He chuckled darkly. "Couldn't even wait till we got home? Had to settle for my thigh?"

Felix: *Isn't opposed. Complies straight away in fact. But not without some conditions.*

"As long as you can stay quiet." He smirked as he flexed his thigh. "Wouldn't want the guys to know how desperate you are."

Seungmin: *Isn't one to turn down watching you get off. Especially on top of him*

"Then come sit." He smiled while patting his thigh. "Show me how much you've thought about it."

Jeongin: *Was a bit nervous but it fades away as he sees you enjoying yourself.*

"You look so good like this." He rasped out as you grabbed his arm. "My pretty girl."

Originally posted 6.12.23 on Tumblr.