Reaction to their s/o getting jealous

Chan: Turns into this happy, giddy mess, because you, his girlfriend, was getting jealous over nothing.

"Why are you smiling?" You pouted, covering your face with your hands, to which he pulled them away.

"Because you're jealous!" He giggled. "And it's cute."

Minho: Will definitely tease you. A lot. You will not hear the end of it. Not only does it find it cute, but he'll bring it up at random times.

"Awe, but you were all pouty for nothing."

"Remember when you got jealous because I had to be Felix's dance part-"

"HAHAHA!" He laughed loudly. "Let's not talk about that." He quickly hugged you so you were face was buried in his chest, unable to talk anymore.

Changbin: Would be another one to get flustered. You'd always seemed like the calm type. Care-free with no worries. You'd even let him practice lines before with actresses, now here you were giving him the silent treatment, and he couldn't figure out why, until he asked you what was wrong.

"Why don't you go ask your little friend." You grumbled, playing on your phone.

"What friend?" He quirked a brow, genuinely confused.

"The one you were with all day." You huffed, getting up to go to the kitchen, his arm catching your wrist before you could fully make it there.

"So that's what this is about." He nodded. "So my baby does get jealous." He smiled, pulling you into a kiss. (Low key sees it as a little victory because he thought you didn't care about him as much as he did you)

Hyunjin: He really didn't know what he did wrong. You being upset with him was rare so he knew it was a big deal. You were giving him the silent treatment, avoiding his touch, and focusing on talking to the other members until he finally had enough and apologized for whatever reason he could think of.

"Do you really not know?" You stared at him blankly while he nodded, causing you to sigh and shyly explain yourself.

"God, now I feel bad." He laughed, covering his face with his hand. "I don't want to make you feel like this, so just talk to me next time, okay?" He smiled.

Jisung: Smiles to himself, but quickly hides it before it can show. He doesn't wanna look like he's teasing you because he can tell that you're really upset.

"Baby, you know I can't help it." He bargained, with a small smile, trying to get you to stop pouting. "How about right after the photoshoot, we do whatever you want for the rest of the day? And even tomorrow?"

Felix: Really wants to tease you because he finds it really cute, but knows that you put up with his jealousy, so he'd rather just want to spend the rest of the day reassuring you that you're his and he's yours.

"You know I wouldn't leave you right?" He said with a fake stern voice, pointing his finger at you. You nodded, and he put his arms around you in a big hug. "Well you seem to have forgotten, so let me hug the doubt out of you, and then we can cuddle and watch movies for the rest of the day." He smiled.

Seungmin: He's the first to call you out on it because you're just sitting there pouting, your mind overthinking, so you don't want to bring it up.

"Is it because I have to do that web drama with Minju?" He held back a smile while all you did was huff.

"It's a break up scene, y/n. I'm not even the main role. She even slaps me." He said, hoping you'd feel better.

"She slaps you?!" Your nearly yelled, your sulking replaced with worry.

"It's fine, she doesn't hit me that hard anyways." He laughed.

Jeongin: Is flustered, really. He doesn't know what to do. He figured he'd be the first to get jealous, so he was at a loss for words, instead just tries to make you feel better.

"Why are you jealous?" He smiled nervously, grabbing your hands. "You know I only have eyes for you."

Originally posted 1.28.19 on Tumblr.