Stray Kids Reaction to you being insecure about your stomach/stretch marks

A/n: I don't know how I feel about this, tbh. The gifs are ass, though, that I do know. If this is bad, don't tell me, I'll cry. Ialsocan'trememberifIproofreadthisornotI'msosorry

- Requested -

Chan: He was home early to surprise you when he heard you mumbling to yourself. He'd heard the words on more than one occasion, and it always got to him. He just couldn't understand how you saw yourself any less than how he saw you. Especially when he saw how upset you looked as you glared at your reflection.

"Whatcha mumbling about, baby girl?" His voice pulled you from your whisper rant.

"I just." You paused, letting the shirt fall as you turned to look at him walking in. "I don't like myself right now."

"Everyone has things they don't like." He smiled reassuringly as he wrapped his arms around you. "It might pass soon, it might not." His tone becoming more serious. "But it doesn't matter." He paused to kiss your nose. "Because until then, I'll love you enough for the both of us."

Minho: Goes to check up on you when he feels you're taking too long to get ready only to find you struggling with your brand-new corset. Knows why you're doing it but can't help but feel upset when you tell him you're only doing it 'so the dress will look better'.

"So, one more piece of clothing to take off?" He sighed jokingly as his hands ran over the rough fabric instead of your soft skin, quickly taking it back as you slapped his arm. "I just don't get how that's comfortable."

"It's not." You spoke truthfully. "But I'd rather this than feel weird all night."

"How about we just don't go?" He offered. "We can just stay home and lay in bed." He gave you his best smirk with a wink. "Plus, we can be completely comfortable wearing those matching pajamas we got?"

Changbin: He hated how you constantly made self-depreciating jokes and was trying to help you stop, but of course, it would take time. It was the ones about your weight that got to him the most, feeling more upset that you saw yourself that way enough to joke about it.

"Me? In a tank top?" You cringed. "I can't subject them to that." You paused. "Maybe once I lose some wei-"

"Y/n," He gave you a warning look. "You know I don't like it when you do that."

"I can't help it." You pouted. "It just slips out sometimes."

Hyunjin: He couldn't help but notice how you'd been managing to slip out of his hold the past couple days, especially right before bed, or when he was waking you up. When he finally brings it up, you just wiggle out his grip again.

"Why do you hate me?" He jokingly pouted.

"That's not what I said." You sighed. "I just." You paused. "I feel weird right now."

"Big hoodies?" He offered, smiling when you nodded. "I'll go get them."

Jisung: He'd been on tour and missed you asking for his opinion on your outfits. So, when he calls asking what you were wearing out that day, he doesn't take 'no' for an answer. Is determined to see how good you look and never shut up about it.

"I wanna see the outfit, love." He looked over his camera as if it were going to do something. "If I wanted a description, I wouldn't have video called."

"But it looks weird~" You whined.

"Liar." He pouted. "Then at least show me so I can reassure you that it doesn't~" He whined back.

Felix: When he first saw your new collection of baggy hoodies, he thought you were trying to be 'cute' and 'soft', but as it went on, he could tell there was another reason. He never liked to call you out, but when he overheard you talking about how weird you looked, he couldn't keep it to himself anymore.

"So, you're telling me you weren't trying to look cute for me?" He pouted playfully.

"How did you manage to make this about you?" You tilted your head at your boyfriend, mildly annoyed.

"You know that's not what I meant." He sighed as he opened his arms for you to sit with him. "I just didn't think you were having these issues." He looked up at you as you sat in his lap. "We can talk about it now. Or later. I'm ready when you are."

Seungmin: Offered to let you use his when you started asking about skin care products, but was disheartened to find out you weren't looking for facial care products. He didn't ask for specifics, not wanting to push, but he also didn't want to leave it unaddressed.

"Babe," He sighed, his hands wrapping around you lovingly. "You don't really think that, do you?" He paused to look at you, his heart pinging when you just shrug.

"They don't go away with exercise." You mumbled. "I just think I'd look bet-"

"Nope." He cut you off, not wanting to hear the rest of what you had to say, his arms opening for you. "You look perfect no matter what." He reassured as he gave you grabby hands. "Now c'mere."

Jeongin: Notices that you started opting to wear longer shirts instead of your usual crop tops and can't get over the nagging in the back of his head that it's something he shouldn't take too lightly. 

"What about that cute shirt I bought you when I took you shopping?" He said as he walked towards you.

"I just hate that it shows." You mumbled, playing with the hem of your shirt. "Y'know.."

"Shows what?" He asked genuinely. "How cute you are?"

Originally posted 2.21.23 on Tumblr.