Reaction to another member eyeing you (and they prove a point)

Chan: *His hand slips from around your waist to playfully squeeze your ass, feigning innocence when you slap his arm.*

"What?" He asked, smiling when your face turned red from Changbin clearing his throat. "Can't I touch what's mine?"

Minho: *Tries to bite his tongue as long as he can, but ends up groaning in annoyance as Felix invited you out.*

"She would," He started, grabbing your wrist and dragging you towards his room. "But she came here for me. Not you."

Changbin: *Is really trying not to snap because it was his idea for you to come over, but rolls his eyes at how Woojin keeps trying.*

"Can you get off of my girlfriend?" He scoffed, pushing Woojin's head off your shoulder before grumbling. "You're in my spot anyways, move over."

Hyunjin: *Get's more and more agitated the more it's going on. Let's out sarcastic remarks, rolls his eyes, groans, he just can't take it.*

"How long are you going to stare at my girlfriend?" He scoffed at Jisung. "You're better off taking a damn picture."

Jisung: *Can't help but roll his eyes at how Jeongin won't stop looking your way and eventually snaps when you start to entertain him.*

"Hey, baby." He smirked, his hand finding purchase on your thigh, giving it a light squeeze. "Whatcha talking about?"

Felix: *Gets a little overprotective when he notices that Chan won't stop looking your way. Starts using skinship.*

"Come here, baby." He smiled at you, pulling you into his side and giving you a kiss, smirking when Chan cleared his throat. "Can't I kiss my girlfriend?"

Seungmin: *Didn't really care about the looking, but snapped when Minho went from staring to flirting.*

"Hey, baby." He smiled, kissing the top of your head while he passed by you. "We're still on for later right?" He winked.

Jeongin: *Gets really clingy and would pull you into his lap and wrap an arm around you tightly while keeping the conversation going.*

"Can I have a kiss?" He smiled, his arms holding you tightly. "Love you." He smiled as you leaned in, side eyeing Hyunjin to make sure he was watching.

Originally posted 8.12.19 on Tumblr.