Chapter I.

Neteyam's POV:

It's been two days since we left our home. I did not want to leave but it was a responsibility to do so.

"Are we there yet?" An impatient, tired looking Tuk asked for the millionth time.

"Actually yes, do you see those over there?" Father answered. That's when we all saw islands of various sizes.

When we landed, everyone seemed to have gathered around us making some sort of a circle when the leader of their tribe went forward.

Another Na'vi circled around us eyeing us all. Me and Lo'ak did the 'I see you' sign to which he seemed to slightly scoff.

I stared at him, finding him interesting, maybe a better word would be unique but I averted my gaze and paid attention to my surroundings.

He seemed to be eyeing me longer than others to which I responded with the same manner. I didn't break eye contact and neither did he, the ocean like eye color, different from the familiar yellow. His eye color seemed to glow even though the color with the skin seemed to be the same.

My brothers gaze wandered over to something and my curiosity couldn't handle not looking as well.

A beautiful woman got out of the water and my bro seemed to be mesmerized. I couldn't help but smirk and saw my mom do the same in the corner of the eye.

A woman approaching us interrupted me from my thoughts. She took Loak's hand and showed everyone proof that we weren't real na'vi.

"Look! They've got demon blood."

I've always considered myself as a real na'vi but now I wasn't even sure about that.

He pulled his hand out of her grasp in embarrassment and a pit of anger but he knew better than to let his intrusive thoughts take over.

Unlike Lo'ak and Kiri, me and Tuk didn't inherit any additional fingers but even so, those fingers didn't mean anything.

The chief's mate and mother started a verbal (thankfully) fight, enemies for life was what it looked like.

After some time we were given a place to stay at least for a while because it still wasn't so sure.

Tuk was bouncing all the way, making the dark mood fade away. (Just created a rhyme I'm so talented😱😰🤯🤯👹)

Tsireya, I believe, led the way and shortly after we got settled guided us, kids,into the water where she'll inspect our skills or whatever.

"Last one in the water is a skxawng!" Lo'ak challenged, already setting off. I couldn't  let that slide and quickly jumped in the water almost at the same time as him.

We swam up and as I opened my eyes only to see Tuk falling inches apart from me.

"Now what's so funny Lo'ak." I sternly said as Lo'ak just kept on practically laughing in my face.

"You should've seen your face," he said between wheezes, "oh and Kiri! You loooooseee." He said turning his laugh towards her.

"I didn't even play this stupid game in the first place." She said and rolled her eyes, calmly  getting in the water.

"Guys, you first gotta dive in if we're gonna do this. " tsireya called out to us.

We obliged and dived in, following after them. Unfortunately, shortly after a while of following them I and the rest could hold our breaths any longer.

This cycle repeated until Tsireya with Aonung and Roxto, I think, swam up with us.

Aonung and his 'gang' started making fun of our inability to hold our breaths for a long period of time to which I sent him a death glare. No way he's gonna make fun of my siblings.

Lo'ak's POV:

I watched my brother do a staring competition with that fish looking dude.

Ngl that fish kinda ugly.

EWWWWW HE BE SMIRKING. NAHHHHHH HE HELLA UGLY.

"Follow me guys, we're going to teach you to breathe properly." Tsireya said and beckoned for us to follow.

On the other hand Tsireya was gorgeous.

Can't believe they're siblings. If one of my siblings is ugly and the other gorgeous the gorgeous one would be me, no diff.