Chapter IV.

Sry 4 the wait

Aonung's POV:

"Another day, another sla- "

what.

My eyes fluttered open and I looked over to my sister.

She was laying on her stomach and making some sort of bracelet.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Finally, you're awake."

"Shut up."

"I'm making a bracelet for Kiri, we made a promise yesterday to do one for each other." She said smiling.

"Cool"

It was nice seeing Reya making friends. Even if they were different. (Racist mf)

"Oh well, I'm heading out. See ya later." She announced and left me standing there.

I could probably hang out with Roxto today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~

"Oooooo someone's got a little crush~" I teased as we passed Kiri and Tsireya.

"No I don't." He tried denying.

"I can see how you look at Kiri. It's so obvious."

"Fine, but promise you won't tell anyone."

I dramatically gasped and backed off.

"You don't trust your best man? Best bro? Best everything? I'm offended" I said and faked a tear.

"Sometimes I question my life choices of being your friend."

"Only sometimes" I pointed out with a grin and he playfully punched me with a smile on his face.

We walked along the shore until a certain family caught our attention.

Spoiler alert: it was the Sully's

"Damn, Kiri looks like she needs some help, should I go and help her?" Roxto said.

What. The. Fuck.

"Dude, you high or something cause y- oh."

"What?" He said BARELY looking at me. (And I am indeed DEEPLY offended.)

"Dude- you got a crush on Kiri?!?!"

"Wha- I already told you?!"

".....I knew that."

He just looked at me like I had absolutely 0 iq. And his theory was confirmed when I tripped and fell.

He burst out laughing and I just hid my face in the sand out of embarrassment.

"HA! LOOK AT HIM NETEYAM! WHAT A DUMB PIECE OF-"

"Shut up." I heard someone coming closer, who was clearly not interested in what the other person was about to say.

Now wait a minute-

I looked up only to see Neteyam and the others walking pass me carrying some stuff.

His dark skin that shined in the clear sunlight, making the muscles pop out-

And omg- He spared a glance at me?! Best second of my life.

That idiot of a brother said something to the beauty (I don't even care what he said) AND THEN HE LOOKED AT ME!!! whatever you said thank you-

.......EHY DID HE LOOK AT ME SO WEIRLY. EHAT THE DUCK DID HE SAY ABOUT ME?!?

Then the love of my life left, not even stopping to make sure I was ok. I could have died you know? I though and internally cried.

"Get up you skxawng." My sister said with Kiri by her side, who just laughed as they walked after the rest of the family.

"Don't you dare try to deny it." Roxto said in a rather threateningly way.

"Look I-"

"No, no, no, no, no. You listen to me you little shit." He said putting his finger on my mouth to stop me from talking.

"You know it, I know it. Tsireya and Kiri definitely do know too. And you're here. STARING AT HIM LIKE A CREEP, making him CLEARLY uncomfortable. Now get your lazy ass up and go ask him on a date."

I stared at him flabbergasted. I couldn't comprehend a thing he said.

What.

"Now wait a minute, wait a damn minute. You're telling me to ask him on a date when YOU don't even talk to Kiri or Kitty or whatever the heck her name is."

"Her name is Kiri and I DID talk to her......once.....ok you know what? Let's make a bet. Whoever starts dating the other person wins..."

"1 week of no fishing" (idk how you call it now)

"Alright, deal" he said and we both shook our hands.

"This is gonna be a piece of cake." I said egoistically as always.

"Oh I wouldn't be so sure, you always say more that you actually mean." He said disapprovingly.

"We'll see." I said smirking