part 1/ happy new years ✨

Hey I'm the author and I'm most likely gonna come and edit and fix the grammar and stuff when I'm done with the book

"Hi I'm y/n l/n", and u may be wondering how the fuck. I got transferred to the beast world .but u don't have to wonder anymore

because I'm gonna tell u it was honestly just an another boring ass day of fantasizing about fine ass man. when suddenly I got the idea to join the Marines. idk how but I just did with the mindset of if I join I probably meet a fine ass hunk of a man. but no that didn't happen becuz on my way to sign up since we for some reason couldn't do it online.

but on my way out the door and walking a couple blocks I suddenly "fucking fall through a random ass hole in the fucking ground like how fuck do u not see a big ass hole in the ground and not fucking fix it or put a sign there like make it make since frfr?" but that's what landed me in my now predicament of being in a middle of the woods with a system that fucking says "welcome to the beast world" like I know this motherfucking system didn't just drag me to a whole another world.

but before I had anymore time to process the situation I saw a big ass ugly ass boar running at me like it was on crack and was tryna get a dollar and my fucking s/c ass wasn't about to be that stupid ass white girl in a motherfucking movie and ignores all the signs. so I got my ass up and fucking ran like bitch if u don't expect me to run when a big ugly boar is running after me u hella funny. but that boar was low-key fucking gaining on me so u know I had to double it like friend.I wasn't about become this things meal when I ain't do anything to it. So I quickly put my hands out in front of me grabbed a vine that was hanging and jumped on the tree branch that was right by me while

the boar was still trying to get me when all of a sudden I see a big ass spider and if u know one thing about me u know I ain't with that spider bullshit but the motherfucking spider picked up the fucking boar and eat that shit. And when I tell u a bitch was to stun to speak I mean especially when that spider turned in to a fine ass man with an 12 pack of abs like I fr didn't even know that it was possible to be so fucking fine till I saw this man.

but all of of a sudden he started speaking to me and asking if I was okay with a worried expression and I responded with "yeah" I'm fine but tbh I was anything but that. and he also asked me if I had a clan and I answered by saying "what do you mean" and he said  " what clan of animals are u from I'm from the spider clan" and then started listing clans like the leopard clan the wolf clan and the ape clan and when he said that I immediately replied with "I'm from the ape clan" and when he ask "why I wasn't with my mates or clan man" I said "I lost my clan man and that I have no mates what so ever even." 'thought I could take your fine ass frfr' that I was with and then he offered to help and I agreed while jumping off the tree branch.