part 3

Opening my eyes to see a screen in front of me that I completely forgot about that read system reward 1 bag of period essentials accept or decline. Which I don't think I need right now to be honest. but I was more surprised to see that this thing really existed but I pressed accept.

just to see that the spider guy has came back with food for me which I was honestly super happy about to be honest because I was super duper fucking hungry .but as he was getting closer I said "ty." before snatching that shit from him and putting whatever he had made in my mouth.

and when I tell you that shit was mouthwatering good I mean this shit is mouth watering good. but I stoped for a minute to see him smiling at me all weird and shit and I asked him "why the fuck were you staring at me." and he responded with "you think it's good." and I was gon say some slick shit but I just nodded bcuz I know he was right not gon hold it. and went back to munching before I finished thou I got up with whatever I was eating in my hand. an told him I was thirsty so I'm gonna get so water and he responded with "okay."

so I started walking towards the entrance since it's right by the stream. but as soon as I got outside to the stream I got down and started to drink that shit bcuz it was so fucking fresh and good I mean the fish even looked like they were living they best life. to be fucking fr. an after I got up and finish my food while making my way inside the cave before I saw this nigga ask me if I was hungry again like nigga no. I know you just saw me eat but non the least I responded with "no not really." which he was like "okay." but not in an mean way but soon after I went to lay on the bed he made for me.

and I started having a conversation with him and learning new things like females usually have more then one partner. and one tenth of the population is girls which I was honestly very fucking surprised about but.

I also learned he loves to cook. but doesn't like to talk, his name is Stefan, plus his favorite color is black I should of probably already known since almost everything he has in the freaking cave is black smh. ( shaking my head ) but I also told him my f/c and that my name was y/n plus my favorite thing to drink was water. which could or could not be true but soon after we got done with our conversation. I saw a system quest again before falling into a semi deep sleep .

Heyyyyy so y'all may or may not be wondering way I didn't update for so long. but the truth is I just didn't care to. bcuz I can't really think of what to write and how to make the story move faster, so if y'all wanna help me with that pls do.