part 2

Anyways on the way to our I mean his home. but it it could be ours if you know what I'm saying. not that I would say that out loud but whatever. on the way to his house we stopped by a river because u know a girl was thirsty or whatever. even thou I should just be thirsty for him if u know what I mean frfr.

but anyways we stoped at the river and while I'm getting me a nice little drink or whatever but  all of a sudden I hear this aggravating sound. and u know what it came from the fine ass spider 🕷️ with white hair

(this is the author but should i add a polar bear and a regular brown bear shifter ) anyways back to the story >>>          

and he started staring at me as if he just now realizing that maybe I'm tired after a MOTHERFUCKING 2 HOURS OF WALKING . from the way I was drinking this water like it was holy water. and then he had the nerves to ask me " umm excuse me female are u tired." like bitch I know u see me huffing and puffing while drinking this water but none the less I responded with " yes thank u I am and I'm really grateful for you letting me stay with you" .

and he get this shocked happy Expression on his face like he just won a million bucks or something which I wouldn't mind u know since a homie can help a bad bitch out or what eve. and then he says some "no problem female I'm just thankfully to u for even giving me a opportunity to help." and when I tell you i know that my face in that moment looked like my worst enemy came upon me from the way he hurriedly got closer to me with a panicked expression but still maintained his space and by saying "are u alright I hope i didn't say something offensive to you female." even thought he had a confused expression. and I hurriedly said "no not at all I was just confused on why u were thanking me even though u found me and helped me out by letting me stay with u .", and he responded with a softened expression "becuz u have given me a chance at the future."

Which I was honestly confused by not gonna lie. Like is this nigga a pedo or something bcuz if he is I needa dip tbh smh but anyways I ignored that and said "okay will umm are we almost to your crib" which he then gets this confused ass expression on his face and I hurriedly say "I mean home" which he responded with "yes we're already here" and my stupid ass started to look around like this nigga was crazy cuz tbh I couldn't see what the fuck he was talking about until he pointed downstream.

and then I saw a cave with a whole bunch of webs by it . which I assume was from him even though it looks like something from outta horror movie but you know beggers can't be chooser's. and I say "oh" to him and then proceed to start walking toward his cave with him bcuz a bitch is quiet literally actually tired.

but we get there in like 20 to 30s or whatever and he helps me in his cave which looks alot better inside then it dose outside. an once we get inside he asks me if Im hungry which I immediately responded with "yes" bcuz if you think I'm not hungry think the think again.

But he soon enough leaves and says he layed out some blankets for me and he's going to get me some food some so I just went and layed on the blankets he layed out for me. An after waiting a little bit i fell asleep.

Hey ummm I'm a noob writer so I already now the story is not that good so far