Disclaimer

This is a work of Fiction.

Names, characters and events are fictious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real person, living or dead or actual event is purely coincidental.

All right reserved.

No parts of this book may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means,without the prior permission of the author.

PLAGIARISM IS CRIME.

-------

This book is perfectly imperfect. You may encounter some wrong grammars and typogrammatical errors or even bad narration.

If you ever find the story boring or lame, I respect your opinion. Please don't continue and leave peacefully. I'm not forcing you to read this book.

I'm trying to improve. So please bear with my many mistakes. I'll work harder to be better, just please give me time.

Thank you

-------

About the book

The story contains violence and killing.

The series will compose 3-4 books, and for better reading. I suggest reading the books in order since every story is connected to each other.

Happy reading po! God bless.

Important Note:

This is the second installment of Astral Series. This will be very different from Astra but I hope you still like it regardless.

Please read book one before this book to avoid confusion.

Btw, I usually just publish raw chapters so there's really a bunch of mistakes and typos you'll encounter. In case you're not comfortable reading unpolished books I recommend reading the edited version of book which you'll find after months of completion.

Thank you so much and God bless!

⚔︎☠⚔︎