Chapter 6: Child???

⚔︎ Third Person's P. O. V. ⚔︎

When everything he created is still new, the creator thinks of how he could organize everything.

Maganda ang Zakhar, ito ang mundo na sariwa ang hangin, makulay ang lugar at lahat ng likha niya ay kayang mabuhay, ngunit hanggang kailan niya mapapanatili ang kagandahan nito?

Hindi pa niya nakukumpleto ang mundo. Wala pa ang pinaka-importanteng gagawin niya. Wala pa ang mga tao. 

Napatingin siya sa napakalawak na dilim. Darating ang oras na sasakupin ng kadiliman ang likha niya. Just the image of it was terrifying... but it's hunting his mind...

He knew he will rest, he will need to rest once he complete his creation.

When that time happened....

Who will protect his majestic piece?

That was the time he realize what he needed to do. He will scatter his power in the universe, create a beings which will keep the hierarchy and share his power on his creation.

No one can destroy his beloved creation, it's the only possession he has after wandering in the darkness for almost eternity.

The creator will do everything to destroy the voids and keep everything in order.

At first, because he was afraid that darkness would swallow him, he created his first child, Astra.

The God of light is a child with white hair, blue eyes and infinite divinity. He had bestowed Astra his holiness. But because Astra is overflowing with divinity and light, just opening his both eyes would make everything destroyed.

The second thing the creator fears is the greed of his seeds. Naggawa niya ang lahat dahil sa pagkaganid niyang makawala sa pagkalumbay at kalungkutan, he fears that maybe someday, the beings he will create from dust will be overflowed with greed—just like him.

He created Aesha, the God of greed.

Contrary to her title, the God of greed was never greedy, she was a beautiful child with violet eyes and her principles were overflowing with justice. After he created Aesha, he gave her a scale out of his blood to know immediately what is wrong or what is right. She was created to limit the universe's greed. 

But because Aesha is indeed a righteous child, she was being shadowed with fairness and desire which is to destroy every unfairness. Galit na galit si Aesha sa hindi pagkaka-pantay-pantay.

The Creator saw this and hid her only desire. He hid it in the box and tell Aesha to never open it. Once Aesha opens it, he tells him that she can never be God again nor be with Celestial Astral.

Creator was now contemplating. There will be thousand more gods he need to create, but he need very few gods to lead the others. Kailangan ng mga ito mapanatili ang kapayapaan.

Ngunit ang una at ikalawang diyos na naggawa niya ay parehong may mali. Si Astra ay may kakayahang masira ang lahat dahil sa kanyang mata, si Aesha ay kayang masira ang lahat dahil sa kanyang nais. Kailangan niya ng sisira sa dalawa o iba pang nilikha niya sa oras na ang likha mismo niya ang sumira sa iba pa niyang likha. 

He was happy seeing other gods which had power like him. It feels new and comforting. Pakiramdam niya may kasama na siya, ngunit hindi niya kayang iwanan ang dalawang naunang diyos na naggawa niya dahil parehas ang mga ito na may sibat na maaring manira sa susunod na panahon.

That's why he created a God with big similarities to his so-called humans that he will create soon. Ang mga diyos na ginawa niya ay dikit sa responsibilidad at tanging iniisip na pangunahin lamang ang kanilang tungkulin.

But this God will be unique among gods. He will place in him the deepest emotion he has. He will be the strongest in terms of strength and he will create a sword to slay any bad beings he will create in the future. Ito ang sisira o bubuhay sa karapat-dapat na bagay. 

This god will have power in the midst of life and death, this power will be the turning point once his creation turns into something else.

Imbes na ilagak niya agad sa mundo at tahanan ng diyos si Abaddon, binuhay niya muna ito sa Zakhar. Inalagaan niya ito na isang normal na sanggol gaya ng tao na nasa isip niya na gagawin. He lived with Abaddon and treated him like he was his own son.

He had cherished him, raised him and disciplined abaddon. The reason he did it was because the Creator is a creator of life, but not death.

He has power to create but not destroy. And abaddon is the sole destroyer of everything. 

That's the existence of Abaddon. 

And Garam was witnessing this destroyer to be free. 

Ilang ulit siyang lumunok habang paulit-ulit na napapaatras. Nanginginig ang kalamanan niya na nakikita ang lahat.

Sinakop ng dilim ang pulang kalangitan, ang mga uwak at ibon ay nagliliparan at nag-iingay senyales na may paparating na kahindik-hindik na bagay.

Nagliwanag ang estatwa ni Abaddon, nanginig ang mga buhay na bangkay, kasabay ng unang paggalaw ng nilalang na nakatago sa sementong istatwa ilang libong taon na ang nakakalipas.

Garam who saw this refused to believe everything unfolding in her eyes, nagbitak-bitak ang estatwa. Unang sumilay ang kulay pulang mata ng sinaunang Diyos.

The sole destroyer of the universe, a God who has emotions like humans and was raised upright by Creator himself.

Bumagsak si Garam kasabay ng pagkalaya nang sinuman sa istatwa.

Napuno ng uwak ang paligid, lumipad-lipad ang mga ito sa nilalang na nabuhay mula sa istatwa, biglang lumiwanag ang kalangitan, ang kaninang itim na kung ano sa langit ay unti-unting napapawi habang may bumaba na tila kung ano sa istatwa.

May kung ano sa kalangitan ang bumagsak, nanlaki ang mata ni Garam nang tila maglaho ang anong apoy sa langit, nanginig ang tuhod niya at hindi makagalaw nang biglang sumilay sa kanya ang asul na kalangitan.

Sa buong buhay niya, kadiliman at kulay pulang langit lamang ang kaya niyang makita. Garam teared up as the blue skies every elder narrates finally unfold in her eyes.

"H-Hoy...."

Ngunit mabilis na nawala ang nararamdaman niya nang makarinig siya ng yabag ng paa. The naked person walks towards him, it has red and black hair, red-jewel eyes and pale skin...

"T-Tang inamers.... bat parang ang laki naman ng tao?!" Deretso ang tingin sa kanya ng lalaki.

Maasim ang mukha ng taong kaharap ni garam... If one could describe it, he looks like he was about to poop.

"Hoy babae! Sino ka! Anong nangyari?!"

Garam couldn't understand anything.

She can't fathom what just happened.

She knew this person was never normal, his presence could eat any normal being to die.

But contrary to his presence... he looks...

uhm... cute?

"Hoy! Lumuhod ka hangal na babae! Anong karapatan mong huminga?!"

The person inside a statue.....

Is a six-year-old child.

Garam thinks....there was something wrong.

⚔︎☠⚔︎